• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Manage Contacts for Email Newsletters in Webmail Programs?

In summary, to import contacts into webmail, log into your account, go to the "Contacts" tab, click on "Import Contacts," and follow the prompts. You can also create custom contact groups for your newsletters by clicking on the "New Group" button in the "Contacts" tab. To send a newsletter, click on the "Newsletters" tab, choose a template, add content, select a contact group, and click "Send." You can schedule newsletters to be sent at a later time by clicking on the "Schedule" button after creating the newsletter. To view statistics for sent newsletters, go to the "Newsletters" tab and click on the "Sent" tab.
Melissa78
Gold Member
I'm embarking on my first attempt to deliver a monthly Newsletter (TT). I am using Yahoo email. Anyone who already does one or uses webmail programs, do you add all of your guests and their contact information to your email contact list or just those who give you an email address? My concern is when I go to send the newsletter, instead of being able to select all (I know in smaller batches though), will I have to go thru and individually select each name and check to see if they have an email address listed? My apologies if this sounds confusing, I'm not quite sure how to explain my concern. Any input greatly appreciated.

I don't put anyone in my address book unless they have given me their email address. I don't add them to my newsletter list unless they specifically ask to be added. That question is part of my OOF and my survey slip.

Hi there!Congrats on starting your monthly newsletter! As someone who has experience with webmail programs, I would recommend adding all of your guests and their contact information to your email contact list. This will save you time in the long run when it comes to sending out the newsletter.Most webmail programs have a feature where you can select all contacts in your list and send a mass email to them. However, if you're worried about accidentally sending the newsletter to someone who doesn't have an email address listed, you can always double check your list before sending.I hope this helps and best of luck with your newsletter!

1. How do I import my contacts into webmail?

To import your contacts into webmail, first log into your account and click on the "Contacts" tab. Then, click on the "Import Contacts" button and choose the file or email service from which you want to import your contacts. Follow the prompts to complete the import process.

2. Can I create custom contact groups for my newsletters?

Yes, you can create custom contact groups for your newsletters in webmail. Simply click on the "Contacts" tab and then click on the "New Group" button. Give your group a name and then add contacts to it by clicking on the "Add Contacts" button and selecting the desired contacts.

3. How do I send a newsletter to my contacts in webmail?

To send a newsletter to your contacts in webmail, click on the "Newsletters" tab and then click on the "New Newsletter" button. Choose a template or create your own, add your content, and then select the contact group you want to send the newsletter to. Finally, click on the "Send" button to send the newsletter.

4. Can I schedule newsletters to be sent at a later time in webmail?

Yes, you can schedule newsletters to be sent at a later time in webmail. After creating your newsletter, instead of clicking on the "Send" button, click on the "Schedule" button. Choose the date and time you want the newsletter to be sent and then click "Schedule" again to confirm.

5. How do I view the statistics for my sent newsletters in webmail?

To view the statistics for your sent newsletters in webmail, click on the "Newsletters" tab and then click on the "Sent" tab. You will see a list of all your sent newsletters and their statistics, such as open rate and click-through rate. Click on a specific newsletter to view more detailed statistics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK