• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Web Orders

chef.katie

Mar 6, 2006
How do you add a web order? Do you put it in pp with the rest of the orders for the show or will this create duplicate orders?

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
If it's a web order that was placed as part of a show (and the "guest" entered the host's name), you still have to enter it in PP. If it's a completely individual order not attached to a show, that order is placed directly with the HO and you don't need to do anything except wait for the commission from the order!:D

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
If it is a web order (Not on a show) I usually send receipt (I enter it into PP but do not transmit it.) and then I thank them for placing the order.

That shows that you appreciate their order!!

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
I've never hear that HO sends a receipt. It is our business... and like Tina said... definitely a great way to build customer relations by personally thanking them.
I just got a booking for TWO WEEKS today from a referral. I went to Ecards and sent my past host an ecard saying thank you for thinking of me and referring her friend to me, etc...