• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Might Be Adopting Two Five Month Old Girls!

on your new additions! I always think it's so sweet when families add to their family through adoption. It's such a wonderful way to give a family a new member and give them a chance at a happy and loving home.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

My family may be adding two girls to our family very soon. We are expecting a home visit within a week. The foster parents will be bringing both of the girls to our house to meet the whole family. I visited them this past weekend and they are both so sweet. The foster parents are very nice and the girls have been brought up in a very nice home in a very very nice neighborhood.

Here is a picture of them. I have never adopted before and I am very nervous. I really hope it works out.

Lisa

Attachments

• The Girls at Five Months v1 Adj 2.jpg
    The Girls at Five Months v1 Adj 2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 485
OMG they are so damn cute :D You are so lucky, they are adorable!! PS I thought you were talking about kiddos :p

You are too funny! Your babies are ADORABLE!!!

I just received a similar email from DH's cousin saying they missed the pitter-patter of little feet so they made an addition to their family! It was funny because her DH got "fixed" after the last baby.

By the way, they are sisters. They have the same mother, but there is strong speculation they have different fathers.

Lisa

ChefLisa said:
By the way, they are sisters. They have the same mother, but there is strong speculation they have different fathers.

Lisa

How funny... I was going to ask if they are sisters or twins!

ChefLisa said:

Lisa

LMAO.....they are adorable. The one on the left looks a little like trouble :p

katie0128 said:
How funny... I was going to ask if they are sisters or twins!

Same litter, but still different fathers. There were five in the litter. The first three adopted out quickly and these two went into foster care.

We were not actively looking for a dog. This picture was in one of our papers as the pets of the week. The one with black and grey fur looks very much like my dog growing up. The strangest part is my dog was named Scarlett and this dog's name is Scarlett. The other one is named Daisy. I just decided I needed to look into adopting them.

We really do need to go through a home visit to make sure we have a safe home where they will be loved and will receive the best possible care.

Lisa

One more thing...

When I was visiting them, one of them picked up a bone, the other put the other half in her mouth and they walked around together. They were not fighting over the bone, they were actually sharing it.

Okay, let' hear a collective "Awwww...."

LolAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

LOL

Debbie :D

Those are the cutest babies I have ever seen - with the exception of mine, of course! I have 2 miniature schnauzers - the sister on the right definitely looks schnauzeresque! Enjoy them - I am so happy you are giving these sweet girls a home!!

Lisa Lisa Lisa!! I am going to kick you the next time I see you! I was sitting here reading this about to get all emotional and thinking that you have such a big heart and that you'll have to get another house......(and then yell at you for not telling me earlier). You are such the tease.

btw, they are quite adorable

That was SO FUNNY! I'm glad I clicked on your picture before reading the rest of the thread! That made it even funnier!
They are adorable! Hope you come thru the home visit with flying colors!

Too funny! I too clicked on the pic before reading the thread! Have fun with them!

They are so cute!

Awwwwwwww!

I was totally fooled by the title! I was thinking I was gonna see 5 month old HUMAN babies! Cute puppies! Good luck!

They are CUTE!

My first thought when I read the title of this thread? I hope they are dogs. Maybe I'm psychotic. . . I mean psychic. :D

Enjoy!

LOL Congratulations!

I almost pooped my pants thinking you were taking in 2 5 month old human babies.. I have a 17 month old and can barely handle 1 baby! We are dog lovers in our house 2 adopted pound puppies for us. You have a big heart to take 2 in at the same time. Adopted dogs are the best. they love you because you saved them!

They are so adorable - All of my children are four-legged You can see thier pictures in the Photo section of Chef Success

Congratulations

Related to We Might Be Adopting Two Five Month Old Girls!

1. What age is considered a "five month old" for adoption?

For adoption purposes, a "five month old" refers to an infant who is between 4-6 months old. This age range is typically when infants are considered to be transitioning from the newborn stage to the baby stage.

2. Can we choose the specific girls we want to adopt?

Adoption agencies typically do not allow for specific child selection. The agency will match you with children based on your preferences and the needs of the children.

3. What is the process for adopting two children at the same time?

The process for adopting two children at the same time is similar to that of adopting one child. You will need to complete all necessary paperwork, home studies, and background checks. However, there may be additional requirements and steps, such as interviews and training, to ensure you are prepared to adopt two children at once.

4. How long does the adoption process typically take?

The adoption process can vary greatly depending on individual circumstances and the country or agency you are working with. On average, the process can take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years.

5. Are there any financial considerations we should be aware of when adopting two children?

The cost of adoption can vary depending on the country or agency you are working with. However, adopting two children at once may result in additional fees, such as travel expenses and legal fees. It is important to research and budget for these costs before beginning the adoption process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
Replies
Views
AJPratt