• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Say a Prayer for Tonight Please!

In summary, a fundraiser for Benaiah is happening tonight from 4-8 p.m. and it is hoped that many people will come to give support. There is a chance that people will be able to purchase PC items to help raise money as well as donate directly to the family.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I am hosting a fundraiser tonight from 4-8 p.m. for Benaiah (the little boy that fell in the septic) along with a fellow consultant.

Please pray that this will be a huge benefit to the family and a great encouragement to them and that many will come. We've advertised around town by flyers and word-of-mouth but don't know how far the word has gotten in a week.

We are not doing this for profit (giving our commission to them too), and truly want this to be an encouragement to them.

Lately, in our area though, we've seen many cases (non PC related) where when we try to help someone and glorify God, Satan seems ready to attack in some way, shape or form!

In this case, one thing is that I have very little voice (sinus infection this week from allergies). Pray for that and that our event will be "guarded" and great!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I visited Benaiah and his family with my kids Wednesday night. He is still anemic and they are working on that and tired, but he is looking SOOOOO good. It is so nice to see him home.

Janet~

I am so glad he is looking well! How is Mom (and baby) doing?

God will bless this fundraiser...it is coming from your hearts and many people have been praying for this family. I will pray specifically that Satan and any attacks he tries to ruin this would be thwarted!

Oooh! I just thought of something! Are you guys offering the ability for people to (1) purchase PC items to raise $$ as well as (2)Donate directly to the family? Maybe when they are placing their order, you could ask if they would like to add a $$ amount that would go directly to the family?

Just a thought...

I'll be praying! I hope it is a tremendous success! God bless you for helping them i so many ways.

KellyTheChef said:
Janet~

I am so glad he is looking well! How is Mom (and baby) doing?

God will bless this fundraiser...it is coming from your hearts and many people have been praying for this family. I will pray specifically that Satan and any attacks he tries to ruin this would be thwarted!

Baby is good - Mom hasn't behaved herself as much as she should and has had labor almost start a few times! She's gotten many "lectures" but we all know how that goes...you tend to care for your family first. She needs to try and make it about 1 1/2 -2 week (then she'll be 4 weeks early) which is when she had her last healthy child.

Thanks for the prayers for all! I've had 2 people cancel coming today, but they PROMISED they'd place an order. :)

KellyTheChef said:
Oooh! I just thought of something! Are you guys offering the ability for people to (1) purchase PC items to raise $$ as well as (2)Donate directly to the family? Maybe when they are placing their order, you could ask if they would like to add a $$ amount that would go directly to the family?

Just a thought...

We are doing #1...

For #2, we'd have to collect checks or cash made out directly to the fund at the credit union. But yes, we're glad to turn them in! :)

Janet - I will be praying!It's funny how Satan attacks....last year at this time I was doing the fundraiser for my friend Michelle, and giving the commission etc...sounds alot like what you are doing - and would you belive it - came down with a cold and had NO voice the day of the show!!!! (Satan has no new tricks up his sleeve does he?) My Small Group from Church (Michelle's SG too) pitched in and helped so much....and God just worked in a great way that day! We ended up with $5000 in sales! ($2000 from on-line and outside orders) It was so exciting to see how everyone was so willing to help! So again, I will be praying!

The Light of God surrounds me;
The Love of God enfolds me;
The Power of God protects me;
The Presence of God watches over me;
Wherever I am, God is,
And all is well.

James Dillet Freeman

Prayers sent.

Well, EXTREMELY small turn out - didn't do the demo because about 4 people were there...only up to about $300-$400 in orders total so far after advertising ALL over town...

...but it was a nice quiet night, got to talk with Tim & Teresa a bit and hear more of their story and talk with others.

Kind of disappointing for all the work we did for this and being away from the kids for the night, but a least the family will get SOMETHING.

Thanks for the prayers.

I'm sorry it wasn't more of a financial success. At least you were able to express your loving concern in a concrete way.

1. What is "Say a Prayer for Tonight Please!"?

"Say a Prayer for Tonight Please!" is a collection of comforting and uplifting prayers and blessings that can be used before going to bed or anytime throughout the day.

2. Who can benefit from using "Say a Prayer for Tonight Please!"?

Anyone looking for peace, guidance, and gratitude in their daily lives can benefit from using "Say a Prayer for Tonight Please!". It is suitable for all ages and backgrounds.

3. Is "Say a Prayer for Tonight Please!" affiliated with a specific religion?

No, "Say a Prayer for Tonight Please!" is not affiliated with any particular religion. It includes prayers and blessings from various faiths and can be used by individuals of any religious or spiritual background.

4. Are the prayers and blessings in "Say a Prayer for Tonight Please!" original?

Yes, the prayers and blessings in "Say a Prayer for Tonight Please!" are original and written specifically for this collection. They have been carefully crafted to provide comfort, inspiration, and gratitude to those who use them.

5. Can "Say a Prayer for Tonight Please!" be used as a gift?

Yes, "Say a Prayer for Tonight Please!" makes a thoughtful and heartfelt gift for anyone in need of some positivity and comfort. It is available in a beautiful and durable hardcover format that makes it perfect for gifting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies