• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm a Mess Tonight, Please Pray!

The doctors are not sure what is wrong with Sammy but they think it may be a brain tumor. They are going to do further tests to find out for sure. I'm so sorry to hear this! This is such a scary diagnosis. Prayers for a quick and positive diagnosis.Thank you for your prayers! I hope everything turns out alright.
khergatt
Tomorrow is the day! We FINALLY are able to take our 4 year old DS to the pediatric neurologist. I am a MESS!! I have been an emotional wreck today. I can't stop crying.

Please pray for me, him, and the doctors!!!

Thank you!

sending hugs and prayers

:angel:

Oh Kristy,

I pray that God, our Father, will wrap His arms around you through this night and be your peace, comfort, and rest. I also pray that He will guide the Doctor, and give him wisdom, understanding, and empathy with you.
I pray for God's hand to be on your little one, to keep him safe and heal him, and on you - to again bring you peace, and calm.

Amen and Amen.

((((((Big Hugs)))))))

You and your family are in our prayers.

I've prayed for peace for you, wisdom for the doctors, and answers for your son.

Will add you to our prayer list at church.

Prayers being sent up! & hugs being sent your way!!

I've been right where you are. Rest in God's lap and know that He only wants the best for you and your son! I'll be praying for you!

Sending prayers!!

I'm praying for answers, good news, and strength for all of you.

Thanks everyone!!! I'm going to try to get some sleep now.

ChefBeckyD said:
Oh Kristy,

I pray that God, our Father, will wrap His arms around you through this night and be your peace, comfort, and rest. I also pray that He will guide the Doctor, and give him wisdom, understanding, and empathy with you.
I pray for God's hand to be on your little one, to keep him safe and heal him, and on you - to again bring you peace, and calm.

Amen and Amen.

((((((Big Hugs)))))))
And Amen.

I will most certainly be praying for you, your son and the doctors involved in this. I can only imagine what you must be feeling. We always imagine the worst when we don't know what's going on. Try, try to release that and allow God's peace to wash over you knowing that however it turns out, HE is there to lead you through.

Kristy...I pray for God's hand to be on the situation, guiding the doctors and you as you make any needed decisions for your little man. Remember that He will walk you guys through this!

{{{HUGS}}}

I am praying for you, your son, and the doctors. Please update us and let us know how it goes.

Any news Kristy? You have people all across the country praying for your son, your family and the doctor's wisdom.

I hope everything turned out alright...

Just getting on here to update . . .

Sammy was seen at the Cleveland Clinic on Wednesday. They did an EEG and a CT scan. He was given medicine to take every night. They said it could take up to 2 weeks for the medicine to kick in and start working, BUT if it doesn't start helping in 1.5 weeks I'm supposed to call and they will do a MRI. (They will have to sedate him because he is so little.)

So far, he is still having the headaches. (Part of the reason I am up at 4am. He just woke up screaming with pain from the headache. Poor baby.)

I'm still praying that God will heal him.

Thanks so much for the prayers and concern from everyone!! It is so comforting knowing that people all over are praying for my little guy.

Thank you for the update.

I will continue to pray for him. Poor thing.

What did they say exactly is wrong?

1. What inspired Pampered Chef to create the "I'm a Mess Tonight, Please Pray!" recipe?

The "I'm a Mess Tonight, Please Pray!" recipe was inspired by the busy lifestyles of our customers. We wanted to create a quick and easy meal that could be made on those chaotic evenings when there's no time to cook.

2. What ingredients are needed to make the "I'm a Mess Tonight, Please Pray!" recipe?

The recipe calls for 1 pound of ground beef, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of corn, 1 can of black beans, 1 package of taco seasoning, and 1 package of crescent rolls. You can also add toppings like shredded cheese, sour cream, and salsa.

3. Can I substitute the ground beef for a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the ground beef for ground turkey, chicken, or even tofu for a vegetarian option. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. How long does it take to make the "I'm a Mess Tonight, Please Pray!" recipe?

The prep time for this recipe is only 10 minutes and the cook time is 25-30 minutes. So, in less than 45 minutes, you can have a delicious and easy meal on the table for your family.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the recipe ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking. This is a great option for meal prep or for busy weeknights when you want to have dinner ready to go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmarey
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies