• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave One Is Finding Out Today...

In summary, the conversation revolved around the anticipation and excitement for the new products that will be revealed at the conference. Some attendees already know the details as they have received calls from friends, but they are reminded to keep the information to themselves until the official announcement. Others who were unable to attend the conference are eagerly waiting for someone to share the information with them. The conversation also touches on the fun and excitement of being in the product room at the conference and looking forward to next year's conference.
DessertDivaFL said:
I think the new products will be great. Yes, I was at Wave 1 and I saw them. Sorry I cannot post what they are but let's just say there a few products that you will go crazy over and some have been re-styled. I am giving no hints and I am not emailing anyone. Sorry. It is worth the wait...trust me!

Now THAT's what I wanted to hear! I'd love to know, but tomorrow or Tuesday I shall find out when we have our cluster meeting. I just wanted to know that it was worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although, if someone wouldn't mind telling me where Leadership is this year? I can't remember when they share that? Maybe they did at least year's leadership?? I'm just wanting to see if it might be anywhere on this side of the country! That's the ONLY thing I'm interested in knowing! I can hold on for another couple of days for the rest!

hmolah said:
Now THAT's what I wanted to hear! I'd love to know, but tomorrow or Tuesday I shall find out when we have our cluster meeting. I just wanted to know that it was worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although, if someone wouldn't mind telling me where Leadership is this year? I can't remember when they share that? Maybe they did at least year's leadership?? I'm just wanting to see if it might be anywhere on this side of the country! That's the ONLY thing I'm interested in knowing! I can hold on for another couple of days for the rest!

They aren't doing Leadership anymore from what I know...

Oh wow!!! :eek:I have been out of the loop! I didn't know that! :eek:How long has that been? Did they have it this year??? I got out of the PC loop last summer and just got back in about oh, 2 weeks ago? I'm still trying to catch up on the new program, new news, etc! Thanks for letting me know!

I had just posted about Leadership on another room! I hadn't known they quit doing that. Bummer! :thumbdown:

I would like the update as well. Thank you.
[email protected]
Schel

P.S.
Pleeeaaaasseee!

is somebody sending info for those of us who couldn't go? I would love to hear too! [email protected]

I'm going to throw my name out there, however, I don't want to know about the new products or anything else. I just want to know what the September Host/Guest Specials are, unless it showcases new product. I have a booth this weekend and would love :love: to have the info for my board.

If you are willing to share that my email is: [email protected]

Last edited:
I'm with Laurie. I have 3 shows that want September, but are holding off until they know the host special. So, if you know and don't mind sharing please e-mail me at [email protected] .

Thanks.

Oh what the hey ... I don't expect to get any e-mails but should somebody want to, it's [email protected]I ignored these requests last year and would not be surprised if you did the same. In fact, I stayed away from these boards until the end of Wave 3!

So anyone get an E-mail yet??
I havn't.

Nope - I haven't either!

I couldn't make it to Conference tis year. I would love updates on new products and specials! Thanks! [email protected]

<h2>1. What time will the new products be revealed?</h2><p>The new products will be revealed at noon EST today.</p><h2>2. Will there be any exclusive discounts or promotions for the new products?</h2><p>Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions announced with the new products. Be sure to tune in at noon EST to find out more!</p><h2>3. Can I purchase the new products right away?</h2><p>Yes, the new products will be available for purchase immediately after they are revealed at noon EST today.</p><h2>4. Are there any sneak peeks or hints about what the new products will be?</h2><p>We can't reveal too much, but we can promise that the new products are innovative, high-quality, and will make your cooking and baking experiences even more enjoyable.</p><h2>5. Will there be any demos or tutorials on how to use the new products?</h2><p>Yes, we will be showcasing the new products with demos and tutorials on our website and social media channels. Stay tuned for more details!</p>

1. What time will the new products be revealed?

The new products will be revealed at noon EST today.

2. Will there be any exclusive discounts or promotions for the new products?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions announced with the new products. Be sure to tune in at noon EST to find out more!

3. Can I purchase the new products right away?

Yes, the new products will be available for purchase immediately after they are revealed at noon EST today.

4. Are there any sneak peeks or hints about what the new products will be?

We can't reveal too much, but we can promise that the new products are innovative, high-quality, and will make your cooking and baking experiences even more enjoyable.

5. Will there be any demos or tutorials on how to use the new products?

Yes, we will be showcasing the new products with demos and tutorials on our website and social media channels. Stay tuned for more details!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies