• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave One Is Finding Out Today...

In summary, the conversation revolved around the anticipation and excitement for the new products that will be revealed at the conference. Some attendees already know the details as they have received calls from friends, but they are reminded to keep the information to themselves until the official announcement. Others who were unable to attend the conference are eagerly waiting for someone to share the information with them. The conversation also touches on the fun and excitement of being in the product room at the conference and looking forward to next year's conference.
pampered1224
Silver Member
What the new products are!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they already found out yesterday...

Yes, I think the product room was supposed to be open last night so they probably already know...

Yep, I believe they find out new products in the first general session and then the product showroom is open after the general session.
I can't wait!!! 6 more days!!!!

Only 3 more days till NC and 2 more till I leave! WOOHOO!

Duh! You are right - that so explains DebPCs postit!
I forgot that we find out on day one now. You can tell I am loosing my mind - or at least what is left of it! Don't go there Ann! I already I know I can not afford to loose much more of it. At my age it is really difficult to get it back!

If it makes you feel any better John, you are not the only one losing your mind:)!

They know....... I just got a super excited call from my friends at NC,.... they know and it's goooooooood!!!!!
I can't wait to find out what all I earned for FREE from the level 2 June SAT!!!!
I'm so sad that I'm missing NC this year,..but I'll be there again next year!

pampered1224 said:
Duh! You are right - that so explains DebPCs postit!
I forgot that we find out on day one now. You can tell I am loosing my mind - or at least what is left of it! Don't go there Ann! I already I know I can not afford to loose much more of it. At my age it is really difficult to get it back!

John, you always make me laugh!:D

suzipooh said:
They know....... I just got a super excited call from my friends at NC,.... they know and it's goooooooood!!!!!
I can't wait to find out what all I earned for FREE from the level 2 June SAT!!!!
I'm so sad that I'm missing NC this year,..but I'll be there again next year!

Thank you for not telling us and just making us more excited:)!!

Absolutely! :)

From what I could make out from everyone trying to tell me stuff at once,....there's some really good stuff coming out!! Some great re-designs too!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Dang! I gotta calm down and make it through the next 6 and 1/4 hours. Then I can totally loose it!
My boss would not appreciate me screwing things up and leaving him to clean it all up! UUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Friendly reminder to keep all details to yourself until Wave 3 Last Day General Session.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg - you know I won't. Our common friend - DebPC - would have my head!
BesideS I DO really want to be surprised so PLEASE DO KEEP IT QUIET!!

THANK YOU!!

my lips are sealed :)

suzipooh said:
my lips are sealed :)

Suzi's adult version of the chlidish ♫ "I know something you don't know." ♪:sing:

Thanks for not giving details but the tidbits and teasers can be even worse for those of us waiting (unpatiently)!

Yikes! I have no clue when I'll find out! Our cluster just does conference calls this month, and my cluster is scattered. (I'm hospitality.) I guess I'll see it all once it's all public knowledge! That's still a week away!?! I know it will be great whatever they do! They always impress us every year!

But, going into the product room at conference is just dreamy! :love: Ahhh...looking forward to 2010!

If someone DOES happen to find out, I would love an e-mail with details, though, since I couldn't make it to NC this year! :)
[email protected]

THANK YOU!

If you find any infro about the new product email me please [email protected] was not able to go this year because my daughter just had a baby girl.

Tis' the season for babies....I am at home with one right now and can't go this year. Bummer :( Please forward any info to me as well at [email protected]

Thanks so much....wish I could be there with ya'll!!!!

I wish I could be there too, but not this year. For sure next year though!!! If anyone has any info they want to share please email me at [email protected].

Thank you soooo much.

I finally am home. I know the new stuff. Neeneer neeneer neeneer!!

pchefjaime said:

<fingers in ears> I can't hear you!!! La-la-la-la-la-la!!!

if anyone wants to shoot me an email with the new products I sure would be excited! [email protected]

pchefjaime said:

Hi Jaime! I'm home too! and I'm not telling either!

Neener neener neener!

glad you made it home safely.

If any of you wave 1 consultants have your cluster meeting and learn the new stuff would you send me an email. I don't know when my cluster goes because they are all too far away and I don't get much contact. The drive is just too far for me. So, after your cluster meeting and the cats out of the bag I would appreciate the info. Thanks.

I can hardly wait! Just a couple more days.

Rae,

Mwuahahaha <~ my evil laugh :)

pchefjaime said:

NooraK said:
<fingers in ears> I can't hear you!!! La-la-la-la-la-la!!!

DebbieJ said:
Hi Jaime! I'm home too! and I'm not telling either!

Neener neener neener!

It is the mature level of discourse on this site that keeps me coming back time and again.

isn't it though...lol

Shawnna said:
isn't it though...lol

OMG!!! I am dying here......lol!!!

I keep checking my E-mail, for ANY news........I was unable to go to NC, because my FT job couldn't let me have off :cry:

Plus I sprained my foot about 3 weeks ago pretty bad, so it would have been difficult for me anyway....lol

NC is always so much fun...lots of excitement, and networking. You always meet new friends, and learn tons of new things that will help your business. My friend is going to wave 3 and she is bringing me back mini catalogs so I can get my ideas flowing for the new season. She has a cluster meeting Monday...the night before she leaves...lol I was hoping she would have it the day after she gets back so I can hurry up and know the new stuff...lol...especially the recipes.

raebates said:
It is the mature level of discourse on this site that keeps me coming back time and again.

It is well known that the more people find pleasure in torturing us, the more they love us!!! You are loved A LOT, Rae!!

Us Wave 3 people are waiting patiently:grumpy::grumpy:for our time just a few days away:cry::cry:. But the Wave 1 people are very happy which means things are great...or they love to rub salt in the wound!!:D

Oh, please email me as well [email protected]. I can't wait to hear -- next year I hope to be there as a director. Thank you.

I think the new products will be great. Yes, I was at Wave 1 and I saw them. Sorry I cannot post what they are but let's just say there a few products that you will go crazy over and some have been re-styled. I am giving no hints and I am not emailing anyone. Sorry. It is worth the wait...trust me!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies