• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are my Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies done in just 22 minutes?

I could have done without the chocolate chips in them. They were still gooey and chocolatey tasting.I made these brownies at one show and they were a hit. Every time I added chocolate or caramel (lots of times) I said how ooey-gooey these were.The toothpick test works if you find a spot w/o a rolo.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I have a question. I have made the above recipe at numerous shows however, it never appears to be done in the 22 minutes. Should I let it sit in the pan for a little bit. I love gooey things but I think some people don't think it is done. HELP ME PLEASE. I am making it again on Monday night.

I tell you I have lots of hosts loving the Chocolate bliss Show. We make the brownies, cool and cream chocolate fondue and chocolate martinis.

THANK YOU! Brenda:)

I wish I could do that show. Not many people want a chocolate show. When I made the brownies at a show, it didn't take as long as the recipe said it would. It could have been the oven. It was an old one. Does the toothpick test work if you find a spot w/o a rolo?

I have done the recipe numerous times. I do the toothbpick test and it comes clean. It is just very hard to cut and very mushy. Brenda

I agree with Brenda K. It is just one of those recipes where the brownies have so many added ingredients that they don't cut squarely (sp?) and are very gooey. The last time I made them, I only put in 1/2 a cup of the chocolate chips in the mix, and it was a little better, but not much.

Good Luck, and just tell everyone they are Sloppy-Brownies! :)

Serve them with ice cream and they are so yummy and gooey - never had any complaints at my shows!

I made them at one show and they were a hit. Every time I added chocolate or caramel (lots of times) I said how ooey-gooey these were.

They were ooey-gooey and everyone loved 'em!

- I did find it hard to put the toothpick in w/out hitting chocolate chips! -

JAE said:
I wish I could do that show. Not many people want a chocolate show. When I made the brownies at a show, it didn't take as long as the recipe said it would. It could have been the oven. It was an old one. Does the toothpick test work if you find a spot w/o a rolo?
JAE, you don't put the Rolos in before you bake it - they go in after you pull it out of the oven.

I love these things - they're like crack!
I made these at my first 2 shows and ev eryone loved them.
I also brought some to work one day and people went nuts for them.

They are a little goo-ier than normal brownies, but they've got that brown sugar and chocolate chips in them. Worth the mess ;)

I usually use a knife to scrape it off the spatula and they come out looking ok.

chefann said:
JAE, you don't put the Rolos in before you bake it - they go in after you pull it out of the oven.
Oh yeah. It's been a while since I made these brownies. September 11, I think.

1. How long do I need to bake the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

The baking time for Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies is typically 35-40 minutes in a preheated 350°F oven.

2. Can I use any type of nuts for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chopped nuts such as walnuts, pecans, almonds, or even a mix of different nuts.

3. Do I need to refrigerate the brownies after baking?

It is not necessary to refrigerate the brownies, but they can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you prefer a firmer texture, you can refrigerate them for a few hours before serving.

4. Can I substitute the caramel sauce with another type of topping?

Yes, you can use any type of topping you prefer, such as chocolate chips, marshmallows, or even fruit preserves. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

5. Can I make these brownies in advance?

Yes, you can make the brownies a day in advance and store them in an airtight container at room temperature. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months, just make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lindsaym
  • dwyerkim
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva