• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad

In summary, the recipe for Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad includes sliced chicken breast, mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, red onion, avocado, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, lemon pepper seasoning, and croutons. You can substitute the chicken with shrimp, tofu, or chickpeas for a vegetarian option and adjust cooking times accordingly. The dressing is made by whisking together lemon juice, olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, and lemon pepper seasoning. The salad can be made ahead of time by preparing the chicken and dressing separately and assembling right before serving. The best way to cook the chicken is to marinate it and then grill or bake it until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
jj16
Gold Member
Just curious do you think you can use russet in place of red potatoes? I had this recipe at a team meeting and loved it!!! I was going to make it for dinner tonight and we have a huge bag of russet potatoes.

Thanks!

Judy:)

I don't see why not. Red potatoes are a waxier, and hold their shape better in a salad like this, but the taste would at least be similar.

I LOVE this salad too. One tip I got from another consultant in my cluster was to saute the pepper and onion just a tad before adding them to the salad. This makes them still crunchy, but sweetens the flavor a little, so they aren't so overpowering.

Thanks Becky! When we did it at our team meeting the onion was overpowering so maybe sauteing it would help that as well? Anyways thanks for the tips!!

Judy:)

I used broccoli instead of snap peas because I had it. Very yummy!

Hi Judy! Yes, you can definitely use russet potatoes in place of red potatoes in your recipe. While red potatoes have a slightly different texture and flavor, russet potatoes will still work well and make for a delicious dinner. Happy cooking!

What is the recipe for Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad?

The recipe for Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad includes sliced chicken breast, mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, red onion, avocado, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, lemon pepper seasoning, and croutons.

Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with shrimp, tofu, or chickpeas for a vegetarian option. Adjust cooking times accordingly.

How do I make the dressing for Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad?

To make the dressing, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, and lemon pepper seasoning in a small bowl. Adjust seasoning to taste.

Can I make Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken and dressing ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge. Assemble the salad right before serving for best results.

What is the best way to cook the chicken for Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad?

The best way to cook the chicken is to marinate it in lemon juice, olive oil, and lemon pepper seasoning for at least 30 minutes before grilling or baking it until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Slice the chicken before serving on top of the salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara