• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted to Share a Pic of Nieces

In summary, Amanda shares a picture of her twins and their new bumbo seat. She says that it is a great little seat for when the babies are little and that she wishes she had one when her twins were that age.
StacieB
Gold Member
Hey all, I wanted to share a picture of my sister's twin girls. They are now 6 months old. The girls names are Lauryn (L) and Addisyn (R)

Attachments

• n1024115683_30128241_7825.jpg
    n1024115683_30128241_7825.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 245
AWWWWWWWWWWWW.....they are precious!!! Such cuties!:)

So, have you spolied them rotten yet?

Yes I have Jen. I found Bibs for them in Chicago that said, "Someone who loves me very much went to Chicago and got me this bib".

Here is a picture of my tiwns and little girl.

Attachments

• n1024115683_30128207_7219.jpg
    n1024115683_30128207_7219.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 268
They are precious!!! Almost makes me want another one! ;)

Awwww! They are ALL adorable!! I want a bumbo for this new baby!!

I'm done having babys and all but boy they are super cute.

Thanks all!

KellyTheChef said:
Awwww! They are ALL adorable!! I want a bumbo for this new baby!!

Hey, Kelly!
Check out eBay for a Bumbo. I got one for Madelyn (5 yrs ago) and I just recently got one for $9 from eBay. They're great little things to have.

Best of luck!
Amanda

awwwww.... I remember when my twins were that little. well, I don't actually remember too much -- thanks to sleep deprivaton.nothing better than a baby, except maybe 2 of them :)

ragschef said:
Hey, Kelly!
Check out eBay for a Bumbo. I got one for Madelyn (5 yrs ago) and I just recently got one for $9 from eBay. They're great little things to have.

Best of luck!
Amanda

Wish I would have thought about looking on e-bay! I spent $39 on mine but it was worth every penny! I wish I would have had it for my girls. With twins I bet she uses them all the time!
The babies are beautiful by the way!

I got one on the 4th from a family member for Cole's shower present they did not get to attend. I had never even one until then. They are so soft. I know we will love it when Cole is able to sit in it. They also got the tray that attaches to it.

ragschef said:
Hey, Kelly!

Best of luck!
Amanda

I will check out ebay, thanks!

Plus...we have a Lil Lambs sale at a local church coming up in August and I will look there! (it's a consignment/charity sale and they FILL a gymnasium with clothes, toys and anything related to babies and kids!! I can't wait to go!)

CUTE CUTE...I wish they had those bumbos when my twins were that little....it would've helped when I needed an extra HAND...lol

lisa717 said:
CUTE CUTE...I wish they had those bumbos when my twins were that little....it would've helped when I needed an extra HAND...lol

uh huh. ditto that :)

what's a Bumbo????

the little seats the girls are in -- in the 2nd pic.

Related to Wanted to Share a Pic of Nieces

What is the best way to share a picture of my nieces?

The best way to share a picture of your nieces is by using a secure and private platform such as a shared family album or a private social media group. This will ensure that only invited family members will have access to the picture.

Can I share a picture of my nieces on my Pampered Chef business page?

While we appreciate your enthusiasm for sharing pictures of your nieces, we recommend keeping your personal and business pages separate. This will help maintain a professional image for your Pampered Chef business.

Is it appropriate to share a picture of my nieces during a Pampered Chef party?

We suggest keeping the focus of the Pampered Chef party on the products and the cooking experience. While it's understandable to want to share pictures of your loved ones, it's best to save it for after the party.

Can I share a picture of my nieces with Pampered Chef products?

Of course! We love seeing pictures of our products being used in everyday life. Just make sure to get permission from their parents or guardians before posting the picture.

How can I make sure the picture of my nieces is not used without my permission?

To protect the privacy of your nieces, it's important to only share the picture with trusted family and friends. You can also add a watermark or disable the ability to download the picture to prevent it from being shared without your permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • CRuff
  • General Chat
Replies