• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the latest updates on my premature nieces, Lauryn and Addisyn?

In summary, the nieces were born 1-11-08 and weighed 4# 9 1/2 oz and now weigh 5# 15 oz. They were in the NICU for almost a month and more than likely will get to go home on Tuesday.
StacieB
Gold Member
Wanted to share with you a couple pics on my new nieces lauryn and Addisyn. They were born 1-11-08 and were 7 weeks early. They have been in the NICU for almost a month now and more than likely will get to go home on Tuesday.

Addisyn weighed 4# 9 1/2 oz and now is 5# 15 oz.
addisyn-2.jpg

Lauryn weighed 4# 1 oz and is now 5#.
Lauryn-2.jpg

How cute Stacie, glad they are doing well.

They are looking cute and healthy!

Aww, so cute! Glad that they are doing well! Congrats to all of you.

Congrats to the family! Twins are great...after having my own, I wouldn't want things any other way. They're never alone because they always have each other, and mine really have so much fun together. Your family has fun times ahead...keep your camera clicking and update us on them from time to time! :)

Ah Stacie - they are so precious and they look very healthy!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!! It totally brings back memories of when my twins were that little in the NICU. Keep us posted on their homecoming!!!

sklay723 - how old are your twins?? B/G, B/B or G/G??? Mine are B/G and will be 2 1/2 in March.

How cute! My DD had the same outfit when she was a baby... she is not even 2 yet, but that seems soooo long ago now!

Mine are G/B, and they turned 2 back in December. I must have about a million photos of them...StacieB, if your nieces' parents don't have a digital camera, make sure you encourage them to get one. I would have been lost without mine! I upload mine once a month to Shutterfly so that I can post them on a share site where my relatives and friends who live too far away can see new photos and watch them "grow up" (way too fast, in my opinion!). :)

Awwww - HOW precious!!! God bless them and your family!!! Being the proud Mom of 5, I miss that stage so much - But not enough to have another - just in the borrowing stage now!!! They are beautiful!!! Congrats to all!!

So glad to see these two coming along so well! They continue to be just beautiful little angels:angel: :angel: !! Keep us updated!

Awwwww.....they are too cute!
Glad they are doing well!

Oh yes they have a digital. he is a computer junkie!!

I have 5 yr old twin boys myself!! So I have given her lots of advice!!!

sklay723 said:
Mine are G/B, and they turned 2 back in December. I must have about a million photos of them...StacieB, if your nieces' parents don't have a digital camera, make sure you encourage them to get one. I would have been lost without mine! I upload mine once a month to Shutterfly so that I can post them on a share site where my relatives and friends who live too far away can see new photos and watch them "grow up" (way too fast, in my opinion!). :)

twinsenjoy them...they grow up sooo fast...my twins are already 10...boy/girl
Seems like just yesterday they were born..they weighed 5lb. 9 oz (tanner) and 4 lb. 9oz. (bekka). With those being # 4 and #5 for us...I have one graduating this year...ughhhhhhhh. She was just 7 when the twins were born. I had 5 kids under the age of 7..yikes...wouldn't have changed a thing...loved every minute of it!! Even though we seem quite crazy at times.

Related to What are the latest updates on my premature nieces, Lauryn and Addisyn?

1. Who are Lauryn and Addisyn?

Lauryn and Addisyn are my nieces, the daughters of my sibling or sibling-in-law.

2. How old are Lauryn and Addisyn?

Lauryn is 8 years old and Addisyn is 5 years old.

3. What do Lauryn and Addisyn like to do?

Lauryn and Addisyn love to play dress up, read books, and have dance parties.

4. Do Lauryn and Addisyn have any food allergies?

Yes, Lauryn has a peanut allergy and Addisyn has a dairy allergy. Please let me know if you are planning to bring any food items for them.

5. Can I buy a Pampered Chef product for Lauryn and Addisyn?

Yes, you can purchase any Pampered Chef product for Lauryn and Addisyn. They especially love our baking tools and kid-friendly cooking sets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies