• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Make Quick and Easy Meals in Just 30 Seconds?

T
tashayoung
Please share with me your 30 Second Commercials...

I help bring fun back into the kitchen.

I teach people how to make delicious, simple recipies that take 30 minutes or less.

I help bring families back around the table and make cooking time a fun time.

I help people realize and achieve their dreams - have you ever heard of The Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef makes time in the kitchen fast and funP:D ampered Chef makes time in the kitchen fast and fun.

We have the best adult "toys" on the market

We specialize in exotic tastes and flavors

We'll get you "Hot" in any room of your house!

We can play games, role play, and perform a different show for you any night of the week.

We're The Pampered Chef...Theme's aren't only in Vegas, baby!!

I help make cooking fun and easy where you enjoy cooking and it is not such a chore.

thechefofnorthbend said:

We can play games, role play, and perform a different show for you any night of the week.

Goodness Darby - we need to screen your's for adult content!! That or either my mind just went straight to the gutter on it own and I need to get it out! :D

You crack me up!! you would defintely get people interested!

thechefofnorthbend said:

I think I need a cold shower!

LOL...it really works! I have them printed on 3 1/2 x 5 cards in different colors and leave them all over the place (coffee shops, resteraunts, stores, in library books, magazines, offices, banks, the public pool, malls). :D

I'm in the edutainment business. I educate people on the use of wonderful kitchen tools while entertaining them. Have you ever heard of The Pampered Chef?

1. How can I make quick and easy meals in just 30 seconds?

With my help, you can learn simple and delicious recipes that can be made in just 30 minutes or less. I have perfected the art of quick cooking and I can teach you how to do the same!

2. Can I really make tasty meals in just 30 seconds?

Yes, with my guidance, you can learn how to make quick and easy meals that are also delicious. I have tested and curated recipes that are both fast and flavorful.

3. Will I need special equipment or ingredients?

No, my recipes are designed to be made with basic kitchen tools and simple ingredients. You won't need any fancy equipment or hard-to-find ingredients to make these meals.

4. How can I make cooking time more fun for my family?

I believe that cooking can be a fun and enjoyable activity for the whole family. My recipes are designed to be easy enough for kids to help out in the kitchen, making cooking time a fun bonding experience for the whole family.

5. Will these meals still be nutritious and healthy?

Absolutely! My recipes focus on using fresh and wholesome ingredients to create nutritious and balanced meals. You can still make quick and easy meals without sacrificing nutrition and health.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • jillbean
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • mom4angela