• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to know what items and supplies I have for sale? Email me for a list!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, pantry items, and seasonings for sale both online and through independent consultants. They are committed to providing durable and innovative products to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. There is a satisfaction guarantee for all purchases, with the option to return or exchange within 30 days. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted items and supplies with the help of their consultants.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I can't list them here please email me if you would like a list.

Have simple Addition pieces, stoneware, bakeware, and more misc items

supplies from Nancy's, Merrill and VIP

Last edited:
Could you email me a list of what you have. my email is [email protected] Thanks Brooke.

I just e-mailed you. Laurel:)

Could you please send me a list of what you still have available to [email protected]

Thanks,
Shirley

Sent you an email Brooke!

If I haven't emailed you please send me a pm, All the emails here say Invalid hash

you're not leaving us are you????......:)

No Lacy,
Not leaving just downsizing for right now.

Need the money with everything going on right now. The alternator just went out in my car too. That's another $200. :mad: :eek: :(

I understand! Just had to ask to be sure:)

Related to Want to know what items and supplies I have for sale? Email me for a list!

1. What types of items and supplies does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and other cooking and baking supplies. We also have a selection of pantry items and seasonings to enhance your cooking.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef items and supplies online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef items and supplies online through our website. We also have a network of independent consultants who can help you with your purchase and provide additional information and support.

3. Are Pampered Chef items and supplies of high quality?

Yes, Pampered Chef is committed to providing high-quality, durable, and innovative kitchen products. Our items are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef items and supplies?

We have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to earn free items and supplies?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted items and supplies. Our consultants will guide you through the process and help you plan a fun and successful party with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • NKelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcheatham08
  • chef_kimmo