• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Buy Discontinued Wave of Color Hot Pad Trivets

In summary, the discontinued wave of color hot pad trivets are available in red, green, blue, yellow, and purple. They can be purchased individually or as a set, and are oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. They can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. The trivets also come with a one-year warranty for any defects, and customers can contact customer service for more information.
PamG
I would like to buy a couple of the discontinued wave of color from the spring summer hot pad trivet silicon pads. Let me know your best price
with shipping included. zip code is 32065 for shipping:D

Thanks,
PamG
e-mail me at [email protected]

You can still do an individual order dated in August and get them.

Thank you for the information. I thought maybe someone would have them that got them as samples who did not like or want them. I have one on the way and would like one more. Thanks PamG :)

Related to Want to Buy Discontinued Wave of Color Hot Pad Trivets

1. What colors are available for the discontinued wave of color hot pad trivets?

Currently, the discontinued wave of color hot pad trivets are available in red, green, blue, yellow, and purple.

2. Can I purchase the discontinued wave of color hot pad trivets individually or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase the discontinued wave of color hot pad trivets individually or as a set. The set includes all five available colors.

3. Are the discontinued wave of color hot pad trivets oven-safe?

Yes, the discontinued wave of color hot pad trivets are oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. How do I clean the discontinued wave of color hot pad trivets?

The discontinued wave of color hot pad trivets can be hand-washed with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

5. Is there a warranty for the discontinued wave of color hot pad trivets?

Yes, the discontinued wave of color hot pad trivets come with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. Please contact our customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kelleyf3
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Susan M