• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiver for a Super Starter?

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Help! I was wondering if my recruit who signed in March (first SS was May) can request to change her 1st SS month to June? She is having some things happening at home that have hindered her getting started, but doesn't want to quit. Does HO give them a hard time or charge a fee for the paperwork?

Also, will she lose her sales thus far (one show at around $500)?

Thanks all, you guys are GREAT!

ChefJesssica

Apr 7, 2006
I signed in Feb (SS was April) and requested a change SS1 change to May. I think I sent them an email and it was really easy. I don't think you can be qualified yet though. I didn't lose anything (of course, i didn't have much to lose!)

You can always try to see if she can change her SS1, it can't hurt.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
I don't think she can change it. You probably would have had to change it yesterday. Call HO and see what you can find out! At this point a call would be much more efficient than an email.

chefmary

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Janice:

As long as she has not yet submitted anything and she is still in her SS months, she can contact Field Services and make the change. They would like it in writing, so either email or fax should do it.

HTH,

Mary