• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I switch my recruit's super starter months?

In summary, the new program is that first 3 months are "first 90 days" and that you can't change them unless the kit delivery is delayed. The 90 days start the day the kit is delivered. If you haven't submitted the contract yet, wait a week to 10 days, so she doesn't get it until right before her first show. You will get an e-mail from HO that has the actual dates that will be her 30 days and 90 days.
Dawn4
Gold Member
My director is away on vacation and I haven't been able to reach my next in line, so maybe one of you could answer a quick question for me.

I signed my first recruit this past week. She's not having her first show until September. She has until October 31st to qualify. I'm sure she'll do it, but she's anxious about it. Can I call home office and have her super starter months switched from Aug, Sept & Oct to Sept, Oct & Nov???

Under the new program, it's not "first 3 months", it's "first 90 days" and you can't change them unless the kit delivery is delayed. The 90 days start the day the kit is delivered. If you haven't submitted the contract yet, wait a week to 10 days, so she doesn't get it until right before her first show.

You will get an e-mail from HO that has the actual dates that will be her 30 days and 90 days. The 30 days usually ends up being about 5 weeks from the day the kit arrives You might encourage her to find a catalog show or two to help get her going.

I also encourage you to get the Supporting New Consultants booklet on Supply order

Also another note - They can qualify at anytime but to get the saute pan she has to have signed on August 13 or later. To get the great 30 and 90 rewards she needs to get her shows in during the dates that are assigned to her.

I would have her do a couple of catalog shows to get going.

Kathytnt said:
Also another note - They can qualify at anytime but to get the saute pan she has to have signed on August 13 or later. To get the great 30 and 90 rewards she needs to get her shows in during the dates that are assigned to her.
Actually they do have to qualify by October 31 to get the small saute pan (sign between Aug 13 and Sept 17 and qualify by Oct 31).

Thanks for making that more clear Beth - It's waht I meant but not what I said lol!

Thanks for all the help!!

What is the purpose of the 1st new recruit?

The purpose of the 1st new recruit is to bring fresh talent and ideas into the organization, provide new perspectives, and help grow the team.

What qualities are important in a 1st new recruit?

Some important qualities to look for in a 1st new recruit include strong communication skills, ability to work well with others, adaptability, and a willingness to learn and grow.

How can I ensure a successful onboarding process for the 1st new recruit?

To ensure a successful onboarding process for the 1st new recruit, it is important to have a clear training plan, assign a mentor or buddy to help them navigate the company culture, and regularly check in on their progress and address any concerns or questions they may have.

What are some effective ways to integrate the 1st new recruit into the team?

Some effective ways to integrate the 1st new recruit into the team include involving them in team meetings and activities, providing opportunities for them to shadow and learn from more experienced team members, and fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment.

How can I support the 1st new recruit's growth and development within the organization?

To support the 1st new recruit's growth and development, it is important to provide regular feedback, offer opportunities for training and skill development, and create a culture of learning and growth within the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamG
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamG
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • Gloria&Emily
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies