• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Waitin' on AK 2nd Day Air: Tracking Frustrations

In summary, the SAT stuff should have arrived a few days ago, but because of the weather, it has been delayed.
princessmeshelle
i'm one of those people who can't help but sit there and wait for tracking info to update. and i just gotta say, it is 2nd day air up here to AK, the stupid box was shipped on the 27th... it is supposed to be here the 29th by 7pm tonight... why is it JUST NOW leaving IL? :grumpy: apparently, the box was picked up on the 27th and has been sitting in the same place of the past day and half. what the heck is up with that? :grumpy: i know there are more boxes out there than mine but come on, isn't there a priority system? if it suposed to be here by 7 tonight it should be in state by now... well that is how it usually is... going to bed now... maybe when i wake up i'll realize that it isn't that irritating (or important) after all...:grumpy:

relax....they don't always update the tracking as fast as the package is delivered....or it could be waiting in the queu. Upper level director packs are shipped first, then directors, then consultants. It will get there.

FedEx doesn't update it's tracking very often. It annoys me, too. I'll check tracking and they'll show only "picked up" at HO, and then an hour after checking, they show up on my porch.

pamperedlinda said:
Mine just arrived!!!!!!

Yeah! :love: Tell us, tell us, tell us! How does everything look! How exciting! :)

pamperedlinda said:
relax....they don't always update the tracking as fast as the package is delivered....or it could be waiting in the queu. Upper level director packs are shipped first, then directors, then consultants. It will get there.

I'm an Upper Level Director and I haven't received anything yet.

I would think that the weather that has been blanketing the country would probably be a factor in deliveries. There have been some airports where all flights were cancelled over the past couple of days.

I'm getting mine tomorrow! :)

I just received mine as well. I saw on the loop that another Director in Las Vegas got hers and I was a little whiny. I ran to the store and when I got home mine was on the porch. I can't wait to open it!!

Shelly Brown

Sooooo? How is everything? I think I might be getting mine today. If no one posts about the items, I will later. :D (if it really comes today)

Mine is showing shipped today! WOOHOO! Maybe by Saturday if the weather doesn't delay it!

i was just referring to this stuff that fed ex does:

Ship date Jan 27, 2009
Estimated delivery Jan 29, 2009 by 7:00 PM
Destination
EAGLE RIVER, AK

Jan 29, 2009 5:06 AM Departed FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Jan 28, 2009 5:27 PM In transit INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Jan 28, 2009 6:41 AM Arrived at FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Jan 27, 2009 6:49 PM Left FedEx origin facility ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL
Jan 27, 2009 1:32 PM Picked up ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL
Jan 27, 2009 8:10 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

and this is a regular supply order, not SAT. i am distracting myself with this so i'm not going crazy over when sat will arrive. or change over for that matter... i would really like my new training materials i bought... and i am actually more patient than i sound...

My order shows the same thing. It just started to move today. I think the weather that is hitting causing the delays. Fedex even has it on their website that weather is causing delays.

princessmeshelle said:
i was just referring to this stuff that fed ex does:

Ship date Jan 27, 2009
Estimated delivery Jan 29, 2009 by 7:00 PM
Destination
EAGLE RIVER, AK

Jan 29, 2009 5:06 AM Departed FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Jan 28, 2009 5:27 PM In transit INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Jan 28, 2009 6:41 AM Arrived at FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Jan 27, 2009 6:49 PM Left FedEx origin facility ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL
Jan 27, 2009 1:32 PM Picked up ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL
Jan 27, 2009 8:10 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

and this is a regular supply order, not SAT. i am distracting myself with this so i'm not going crazy over when sat will arrive. or change over for that matter... i would really like my new training materials i bought... and i am actually more patient than i sound...

I know it's hard to wait, but the key word here is "estimated"

With the weather being what it has been, I can live with an estimate.

Just an FYI, Indianapolis got slammed with some really nasty snow and ice over the past couple of days.

I got my SAT stuff today and I am so excited. I cant wait to go buy some fresh pineapple. I need to figure out what to try with those sauces.

Woohoo!! I just got my stuff today along with all the supplies I ordered 1/23. The PC bags are fabulous! White small round baker (?) is pretty cool, nice sized. Othere stuff is nice. Haven't gotten into all of it yet or the cats.

Oh darn oh darn oh darn! The box was my supply order. Oh well. At least something arrived! :) I love the shopping bags! They included one free pack of order forms and I also got the Spring/Summer DVD. I'm going to go watch it now! :)

What is AK 2nd Day Air and why is it causing tracking frustrations?

AK 2nd Day Air is a shipping service offered by Pampered Chef that guarantees delivery within two business days to Alaska. It can cause tracking frustrations because of the remote location and unpredictable weather conditions in Alaska, which may cause delays in the delivery process.

How long does it typically take for AK 2nd Day Air to deliver to Alaska?

AK 2nd Day Air usually takes two business days to deliver to Alaska, as the name suggests. However, unforeseen circumstances such as extreme weather conditions or other logistical issues may cause delays in the delivery.

Can I track my AK 2nd Day Air package online?

Yes, you can track your AK 2nd Day Air package online by using the tracking number provided to you. Simply go to the Pampered Chef website and enter your tracking number in the designated field to get real-time updates on the status of your package.

What should I do if my AK 2nd Day Air package is delayed?

If your AK 2nd Day Air package is delayed, the first step is to check the tracking information online to see if there are any updates or reasons for the delay. If not, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance and to inquire about the estimated delivery time.

Can I request a refund if my AK 2nd Day Air package is delayed?

Yes, you can request a refund for the shipping fees if your AK 2nd Day Air package is delayed. However, the refund policy may vary depending on the reason for the delay and the specific circumstances. It's best to contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance and to inquire about the refund process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies