• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for My DH's Pumpkin Carving @ Soaphoto.com!

In summary, Soaphoto.com is a website that hosts photography contests, including the "Vote for My DH's Pumpkin Carving" contest. To vote for your DH's pumpkin carving, visit the website and click on the voting button next to their photo. You can vote for multiple pumpkin carvings, but only once for each individual carving. You can also share the voting link on social media to increase your DH's chances of winning. The voting period typically ends on a specified date, so be sure to check the contest rules for the exact end date and time.
He did that with a pumkpkin? Talented!

yeah it was a copy from the computer

1. What is Soaphoto.com?

Soaphoto.com is a website that hosts a variety of photography contests, including the "Vote for My DH's Pumpkin Carving" contest.

2. How do I vote for my DH's pumpkin carving on Soaphoto.com?

To vote for your DH's pumpkin carving, simply visit the Soaphoto.com website and find the "Vote for My DH's Pumpkin Carving" contest. Click on the voting button next to your DH's photo and follow the prompts to complete your vote.

3. Can I vote for more than one pumpkin carving on Soaphoto.com?

Yes, you can vote for multiple pumpkin carvings on Soaphoto.com. However, you can only vote once for each individual pumpkin carving.

4. Can I share the voting link for my DH's pumpkin carving on social media?

Yes, you can share the voting link for your DH's pumpkin carving on social media to encourage others to vote. This can help increase your DH's chances of winning the contest.

5. When does the voting period for the "Vote for My DH's Pumpkin Carving" contest end?

The voting period for the "Vote for My DH's Pumpkin Carving" contest on Soaphoto.com typically ends on a specified date. Be sure to check the contest rules for the exact end date and time so you don't miss the opportunity to vote for your DH's pumpkin carving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • pattikake