• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for Kimberly's Husband's Photo in Contest!

In summary, to vote for Kimberly's husband's photo in the contest, click on the provided link and follow the instructions on the contest page. Unfortunately, you can only vote once per person, but you can encourage others to vote as well. The contest has a set deadline, so be sure to check and vote before then. You do not need to purchase anything to vote, and sharing the link on social media is allowed and encouraged. Just make sure to follow the contest rules when promoting the photo.
kdawn1124
Good Morning,

My husband entered a photo contest this weekend. If you find time in your day and would like to help us out here is the link...

http://keyetv.com/slideshows/local_slideshow_151135522

Our picture is of our little boy wrapped in a blue blanket, on a blue background, with a blue pacifier. Picture 24

Thanks to all who vote!

Kimberly

consider it done!
He is beautiful :)

Kimberly
He's a cutie pie. I just voted!!! Good luck and I hope you win!!!

1. How do I vote for Kimberly's husband's photo in the contest?

To vote for Kimberly's husband's photo, simply click on the link provided and follow the instructions on the contest page. You may need to create an account or log in to your existing account to cast your vote.

2. Can I vote more than once for Kimberly's husband's photo?

Unfortunately, most contests only allow one vote per person. This ensures fairness for all participants. However, you can encourage your friends and family to vote as well!

3. Is there a deadline for voting in the contest?

Yes, contests usually have a set deadline for voting. Be sure to check the contest page for the specific deadline and make sure to cast your vote before then.

4. Do I need to purchase anything to vote for Kimberly's husband's photo?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to vote in the contest. It is completely free to vote and support Kimberly's husband's photo.

5. Can I share the link to vote for Kimberly's husband's photo on social media?

Absolutely! Sharing the link on social media is a great way to get more votes for Kimberly's husband's photo. Just make sure to follow the contest rules and guidelines when promoting the photo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies