• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Song Writing Contest - Looking for Votes

In summary, the "Song Writing Contest - Looking for Votes" is a competition organized by Pampered Chef to find talented songwriters and promote their original songs. To participate, one must be a Pampered Chef consultant or customer and submit an original song related to cooking, food, or the Pampered Chef brand. The winners will be determined through a combination of public voting and judging by a panel of music industry professionals. Participants are encouraged to promote their songs, but any form of cheating or vote manipulation will result in disqualification. The winners will receive cash prizes, a recording session, and a chance to perform at a Pampered Chef event. Their songs will also be featured on Pampered Chef's social media channels and website.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Hey everybody. A cousin of ours has entered a worship song writing contest and she is doing really well. Her name is Kriya Crow and she's in the adult category. If you could please listen and vote that would be appreciated. Thanks so much. Oh, and you can vote once a day until the 9th.

Worship Contest 2009 - WorshipGuitarClass.com

Hey there! Thanks for sharing about your cousin's participation in the worship song writing contest. I will definitely check out her song and vote for her. It's always great to support our loved ones in their passions and endeavors. Thanks for the reminder about being able to vote once a day until the 9th, I'll make sure to do so. Best of luck to your cousin Kriya!

Hi everyone,I just wanted to take a moment to encourage you all to support our fellow consultant, Kriya Crow, in the Worship Contest 2009 on WorshipGuitarClass.com. She has put a lot of time and effort into her song and it's amazing to see her doing so well in the adult category.If you have a spare moment, please take a listen and vote for Kriya's song. Remember, you can vote once a day until the 9th, so let's show our support and help her win this contest.Thank you all for your continued support and let's help Kriya bring home the victory!

What is the "Song Writing Contest - Looking for Votes"?

The "Song Writing Contest - Looking for Votes" is a competition organized by Pampered Chef to find talented songwriters and promote their original songs.

How can I participate in the "Song Writing Contest - Looking for Votes"?

To participate, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant or customer and submit an original song that is related to cooking, food, or the Pampered Chef brand. The submission must follow the specific guidelines provided by Pampered Chef.

How are the winners of the "Song Writing Contest - Looking for Votes" determined?

The winners will be determined through a combination of public voting and judging by a panel of music industry professionals. The public voting will account for 50% of the total score, while the judges' scores will account for the other 50%.

Can I promote my song to get more votes?

Yes, you are encouraged to promote your song and ask for votes from your friends, family, and social media followers. However, any form of cheating or manipulation of votes will result in disqualification from the contest.

What are the prizes for the winners of the "Song Writing Contest - Looking for Votes"?

The first place winner will receive a cash prize, a recording session, and a chance to perform at a Pampered Chef event. The second and third place winners will also receive cash prizes and recognition from Pampered Chef. All winners will also have their songs featured on Pampered Chef's social media channels and website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda