• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for Baxter: Help Our Dog Win the Bissell Photo Contest!

In summary, to vote for the "Please Vote for Our Dog!!" contest, go to the official website or follow the instructions on designated social media platforms. There is a limit of one vote per person per day for each dog. Once a vote is submitted, it cannot be changed. The current vote count for each dog is displayed on the website and the voting period will end at midnight on the designated end date.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hi guys!!

I need your help!! My cousin's dog is in a Bissell dog photo contest and I need your help!! If you look alphabetically it's easier to find. It's a close up face (Brown, black and Tan) of Baxter and he is directly above the last dog named Baxter who is black with "crazy" eyes. LOL There are 10 dogs named Baxter! It only lasts one week and began January 27th-Feb 3rd.

http://www.bissell.com/MVP09/Week03/Vote3.aspx?ImageName=Baxter&FileName=2200.jpg

Baxter just received 2 vote, one from me and one from DH. Cute dog! Maybe I'll have to get my camera out and take a pic recent pic of Heidi. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you!!!

voted! cute pup!

he got a vote from me also, adorable!

he got my vote!

My vote is cast.

Another vote coming Baxter's way!!!

Awww you guys are the best!! Thank you!!!

Just put in my vote!

He's so cute! I just voted for him.

Related to Vote for Baxter: Help Our Dog Win the Bissell Photo Contest!

1. How do I vote for the "Please Vote for Our Dog!!" contest?

To vote for the "Please Vote for Our Dog!!" contest, simply go to the official website and click on the "Vote Now" button. You can also vote through the designated social media platforms by following the instructions provided.

2. Is there a limit to how many times I can vote for a dog?

Yes, there is a limit of one vote per person per day for each dog in the "Please Vote for Our Dog!!" contest. This is to ensure fairness and equal opportunity for all participating dogs.

3. Can I change my vote after I have already voted?

No, once you have submitted your vote for a dog in the "Please Vote for Our Dog!!" contest, it cannot be changed or retracted. Please make sure to carefully consider your choice before voting.

4. Can I see the current vote count for each dog?

Yes, the current vote count for each dog in the "Please Vote for Our Dog!!" contest is displayed on the website. This information is updated regularly to show the most accurate vote count.

5. When will the voting period for the "Please Vote for Our Dog!!" contest end?

The voting period for the "Please Vote for Our Dog!!" contest will end at midnight on the designated end date. After this time, no further votes will be accepted and the winner will be announced shortly after.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1