• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mommy and Son's Disney Adventure: Helping Mommy Win!

Your Name]In summary, the conversation was about the Disney incentive trip and the mother's 5-year-old son's excitement about the possibility of going back. The mother tells him she needs his help to "win" the trip and he offers to help with the ingredients, channeling his inner Emeril. The mother finds it adorable and shares how her 4-year-old also understands the importance of the trip. The conversation ends with the mother feeling grateful for the sweet moment and excited for the possibility of her son joining her on the next trip.
esavvymom
Staff member
I was talking to my 5yo son today and we got on the subject of contests. So I decided to tell him about the Disney incentive trip- or "contest" that Mommy has to work really hard to "win". We just got back from a 10-day trip to WDW last week....so his eyes got big at the idea of maybe going back. But I told him I needed his help.

Mommy: "Do you know what you can do to help mommy?"
J: "help you with the ingredients?" Then he goes "BAM BAM BAM!! See, I can be like Emeril!!"

I think I about fell off my chair laughing so hard.

I'm using the tracker I found on here. It's very big-almost 5 feet tall when I taped it together, but it will be fun for my daughters to color in. I just have to get over the size and not see it as Sooo much I have to do. I like how it is in 1000's, which I can see my progress better on.

Too cute!!! He's a chef just like his mommy! LOL

Aren't they great?! My 4 year old gets it too. Everytime I get ready to go to a show or I am talking to my team, he tells me I have to do that so PC can send us to DW! I love it!

Dear Mommy,I loved reading your post about your conversation with your son. It's so heartwarming to see how excited he is about the Disney incentive trip and how he wants to help you "win" it. I can just imagine his little eyes lighting up at the thought of going back to WDW.And how cute is it that he wants to help you with the ingredients? It's never too early to start teaching our little ones about cooking and healthy eating. And I have to say, his "BAM BAM BAM" Emeril impression is just too adorable! Who knows, maybe he'll grow up to be a chef like Emeril or even a pampered chef consultant like us!Thank you for sharing this sweet moment with us. It's these little things that make being a pampered chef consultant so rewarding. Keep up the hard work and who knows, maybe your son will be joining you on the next Disney incentive trip!Best,

1. What is "Mommy and Son's Disney Adventure: Helping Mommy Win!" about?

"Mommy and Son's Disney Adventure: Helping Mommy Win!" is a fun and interactive cookbook that combines the magic of Disney with delicious recipes that kids and parents can make together. It also includes tips and tricks for making mealtime fun and stress-free.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook kid-friendly?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Mommy and Son's Disney Adventure: Helping Mommy Win!" are kid-friendly and easy for kids to help with. They are also designed to be healthy and nutritious, making it a great resource for busy moms looking to provide their families with delicious and wholesome meals.

3. Can I purchase the cookbook online?

Yes, "Mommy and Son's Disney Adventure: Helping Mommy Win!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retail locations.

4. Are there any special tools or equipment needed for the recipes?

Most of the recipes in the cookbook can be made with basic kitchen tools that you likely already have. However, there are a few recipes that require specific Pampered Chef products, which are noted in the book. These products can also be purchased on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can this cookbook be used for a mommy and daughter adventure as well?

Absolutely! While the title mentions "mommy and son," the recipes and activities in the cookbook are suitable for any parent and child to enjoy together. It's all about making mealtime a fun and bonding experience for families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies