• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Someone Win a Dream Wedding!

In summary, the couple mentioned in the conversation won a contest to win a dream wedding. They need votes to win. The conversation participant tried to vote multiple times, but was only able to do so once per day.
Kathytnt
I am a rescue dog person. I have kept in touch with my dog Kyra's foster family because they are such wonderful people. Their daughter is in a contest to win a dream wedding. They need lots of votes. Could you help - Thanks.

Vote for Shaun and Ellie!

dweddings.com

I just did it!

I did too!

Here is an easier link: http://dweddings.com/couples2007/gallery.asp

Couple #1

And so did I

And I did too!

So did I. :) Can you vote more than once?

I voted! I hope they get it!!!:D

:) I tried voting again and it said you are able to place one vote per day. We'll do it again tomorrow!

Thanks so much You all are great! Ann her mom is so excited and the whole family are such great people. Ann and George raise and show Samoyeds and Kyra, my eskie looks like a small Sammy. Even Shaun, Ellie's fiance adopted a Sammy. Can you tell we like snow dogs even in Texas? Obviously they are all indoor dogs due to the heat.

I voted!!:D They got my vote!

Debbie :D

I voted as well!!

I hope they win...that would be SO awesome!!

Don't forget to vote - Thanks gang I will let you know who wins My uncle from Canada has even voted

http://dweddings.com/couples2007/gallery.asp

Me tooI love doing stuff like this!

I voted twice.. .how long until they tally the votes? I'll try to remember every day... she is SO gorgeous!

I just voted!

I think the finally tally is Monday - I will let you know

They just got my vote!!

Thanks everyone - I am just going to keep voting each day until I hear from Ellie's mom. I sure hope they win. Ellie's parents both have some health issues.

I uploaded a pick of me and my dog and another pic of Shaun and Ellie

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 380
  • HPIM01_2_4.jpg
    HPIM01_2_4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 399
I voted for them. Hope they win!

Kathytnt said:
Thanks everyone - I am just going to keep voting each day until I hear from Ellie's mom. I sure hope they win. Ellie's parents both have some health issues.

I uploaded a pick of me and my dog and another pic of Shaun and Ellie

I also voted! I love the pic...what gorgeous dog!!!

I also voted. May they win and have a fantastic wedding followed by a life of wedded bliss.

I voted for them, I hope they win!

I tried, the polls are closed :(

They Won!!!!!

Now....are they going to set up a PC registry?!?

cmdtrgd said:
They Won!!!!!

Yeah!!!! I voted for them everyday, ever since you posted the first post!! Good for them!!!:p

Thanks so much everyone - Shuan actually did a search on the internet and Ellie called her mom and said do you know a Kathy with Pampered Chef Her mom had not sent a note out yet because they were participating in the Eukanuba Championships - I big deal in the dog show world but their only daughter winnng this must have been even more special

Sorry I didn't notify everyone earlier but I was on an 8 day cruise

Related to Help Someone Win a Dream Wedding!

What is "Help Someone Win a Dream Wedding!"?

"Help Someone Win a Dream Wedding!" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where we give couples the chance to win an all-expenses-paid dream wedding package.

How can I enter the "Help Someone Win a Dream Wedding!" contest?

To enter, all you have to do is purchase any Pampered Chef product from a participating consultant during the contest period and you will automatically be entered into the contest.

When does the "Help Someone Win a Dream Wedding!" contest end?

The contest officially ends on [date], so be sure to make your purchase before then to be entered into the drawing.

What is included in the dream wedding package?

The dream wedding package includes everything a couple needs to have their dream wedding, such as venue rental, catering, photography, and more. The exact details may vary depending on the location and availability.

How will the winner of the "Help Someone Win a Dream Wedding!" contest be selected?

The winner will be selected through a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the contest period. The drawing will take place on [date] and the winner will be notified shortly after.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Wildfire