• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Vote for William Aaron Branch: Essence's "Do Right Man"!

In summary, the man is nice and has a heart for God. He is also a good-looking man. He is going to be a great husband and father someday.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Morning guys! I just found out that a young man that comes and helps at the Christian Camp where we work is the Essence's contest for the "Do Right Man".

He is a very neat young man with a heart for God and is a very hard worker. Can you guys help vote when you can????

Here is his profile:
http://www.essence.com/essence/dorightmen/bio_heroes_wbranch.html
(My husband and I can vouch that is all true - he is a nice humble young gentleman - very polite and respectful at all times).

To vote:
https://www.essence.com/essence/secure/dorightmen/drm_vote_2007.html

Choose: William Aaron Branch

(You may get a security certificate error and have to choose to continue anyway).

Thanks in advance!!!! He's up against some celebrities!

Just voted!

Not only does he seem sweet & humble - he's also a very good-looking young man!;)

He's a great guy - he loves kids and they love him. He always has a swarm of them around camp and he always tries to say hi to each and every one of them and remember their names. My kids adore him because he'll come up with youth groups in the winter and make a special trip across the dining hall to say "hi" and see how they are doing with school or whatever.

He's going to be a great husband/father someday too and has a great service focus on life. We're always proud to have him come help at camp. It's great to see when they "grow up right".

I voted too!

Voted!! :) What a sweetie!

Just remember, you can vote as much as you want so if you think of it again, go back and do it.

I voted....

Bumping for Will.

It gives me an error message and will not let me vote.

jrstephens said:
It gives me an error message and will not let me vote.

Error message when trying to go to the site, or when you actually place a vote?

janetupnorth said:
Error message when trying to go to the site, or when you actually place a vote?

When I try to vote. I have tried it a few times and it would not let me any time I tried. I even tried voting for Shemar Moore (I just love him on Y&R and Criminal Minds) just to see if it would let me vote for anyone else and it would not let me vote then either.

I've only gotten an error if I don't put in an e-mail and DOB.

janetupnorth said:
I've only gotten an error if I don't put in an e-mail and DOB.
i'll go try again.

Related to Help Vote for William Aaron Branch: Essence's "Do Right Man"!

What is "Do Right Man" and why is it important?

"Do Right Man" is a title given to William Aaron Branch by Essence magazine, recognizing him as a man who has made positive contributions to his community. It is important because it celebrates and encourages individuals who strive to make a difference in the world.

Who is William Aaron Branch and why should I vote for him?

William Aaron Branch is a dedicated community leader, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He has made significant efforts to improve the lives of those around him and has been recognized by Essence magazine for his work. By voting for him, you are supporting his continued impact and spreading awareness of his positive influence.

How do I vote for William Aaron Branch?

To vote for William Aaron Branch, visit the Essence "Do Right Man" webpage and click on his profile. Then, click the "Vote Now" button and follow the prompts to submit your vote. You can also vote by texting "ESSBRANCH" to 55469.

When is the voting deadline for "Do Right Man"?

The voting deadline for "Do Right Man" is currently TBD. Please visit the Essence website for updates on the deadline and voting period.

Can I vote for William Aaron Branch more than once?

No, each person is only allowed to vote once for "Do Right Man". Multiple votes from the same person will not be counted. However, you can encourage others to vote for William Aaron Branch and help spread awareness of his impact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
annew
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies