• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Designing with Vista Print: Get Inspired by Real Examples | Tips & Ideas"

In summary, the conversation is about a person seeking help in designing their Vista Print items. They ask for pictures and tips from others who have used the site, and someone offers to help them directly through Yahoo. Another person offers their assistance and shares that they have been working on an order for the past two days using the purple apron design. They also mention creating a free shirt and offer to walk the person through some design options on Yahoo.
abrahamlaur
Hey girlies ... I want to get some vista print stuff but i have no idea on really how to design it. could some of you show me some pictures of what you did on their site so i can get an idea of hwo i can design some business cards, invitations, tshirts, etc etc? Thanks so much in advance!

You can log onto their website and then call customer service and they will help you with your design. You can tell them my name (for one) and say you want to see my card to get an idea. That's what I did - someone on here had a cute card and I couldn't find the template on the site so I asked. They were very helpful about it.

wow awesome beth! thanks ... is there anyone to look at it online without calling them?

Hey girl, what are you getting? I have been working on an order for the past 2days (their site keeps crashing!!!) but im using mostly the purple apron for most of the stuff Im getting. I can let you know what Ive got so far. OMG I just got done doing a free shirt tonite!! Cant wait to see it, I think its gonna be so cool!!
If you want, one nite we could get on yahoo and i could walk ya through some of the stuff i have!?!?!?1

Hi there! I would be happy to help you with designing your Vista Print items. I have some great tips and tricks to make your business cards, invitations, and t-shirts really stand out. I can also share some of my own designs with you to give you some inspiration. Just let me know what specific items you are looking to design and I can guide you through the process. Looking forward to helping you create some amazing products!

What is Vista Print?

Vista Print is an online printing company that offers a variety of customizable products such as business cards, promotional items, and marketing materials.

How do I place an order on Vista Print?

To place an order on Vista Print, you can either create a new design using their online design tool or upload your own design. Once you have finalized your design, you can select the quantity, paper type, and other options before proceeding to checkout.

What types of payment does Vista Print accept?

Vista Print accepts payments through major credit cards, PayPal, and Visa Checkout. They also offer financing options through Affirm for orders over $150.

Can I track my order on Vista Print?

Yes, you can track your order on Vista Print by logging into your account and clicking on the "Track Order" button. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

Does Vista Print offer any discounts or promotions?

Yes, Vista Print often offers discounts and promotions for new and existing customers. They also have a rewards program where you can earn points for every purchase and redeem them for future discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • erinb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • heather223