• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Print - How Does It Work/What Advice Do You Have?

The "R" in the circle is called a trademark, and it's required for all companies that print their own materials. You can put whatever you want in the space between the "V" and the "P," but it's best to keep it short and to the point. I got lost as to what to put for the Company...You can put whatever you want in the space between the "V" and the "P," but it's best to keep it short and to the point.
EgresiPC
Gold Member
I've seen quite a few people mention this in various threads but when I did a search on it, I couldn't come up with anything that actually explained it to me. I get that you can design your own marketing materials and then order them through this company but that's about all I know.

Can anyone tell me exactly how this works and what you need to do to go about this? And how I contact them...(I assume they have a website).

I was also wondering if you had any suggestions/advice about using this service.

Thanks!

Website in my links below - I'll be back later to explain stuff unless people beat me...Advice - only get their "free stuff"! :)

Lol, free stuff is always good. I think I'm liking this company already.

EgresiPC said:
Lol, free stuff is always good. I think I'm liking this company already.

Popped back in for a brief sec. before I go get my kids.

They constantly do specials with "FREE" stuff - I get those and just pay shipping. If you play with your cart, you can sometimes add a $2.00 item and drop your S/H more than $2.00 - not all but sometimes.

There are some great examples on here of things people have done.
Here is some of mine:
Business card back...
GreekCheeseonCard.jpg

Address labels:
AddressLabelsEdited.jpg

Magnet Calendar:
LargeMagnetsEdited.jpg

Recipe Card:
GarlicBitesEdited.jpg

Front of Business card:
FrontofCardEdited.jpg

2008 Calendar:
calendaredited.jpg

I bought the business cards through Merrill because I really thought they were well done, and I got the self inking stamper, but I won't do that again, I'll just go with Vista Print, their shipping is much more reasonable and most everything is "free". And it actually comes out just as professional looking. There is something to be said about hindsight, lol. :D

I guess for shirts and stuff I won't have a choice.

very nice Janet!!! I just got some stuff today too.. postcards, oversized postcards, stamp, pen, bus cards. I paid a little more to have them in a week, but I think it was still only around $20 !

That's my old stuff - haven't done new in a bit...saving my money for samples. :)

ok should have checked here first. I ordered through Merrill and paid about 60.00 for cards, and stamps and something else can't remember. The only thing is if it's through Vista we can't use the logo correct?

Humble Beginnings said:
ok should have checked here first. I ordered through Merrill and paid about 60.00 for cards, and stamps and something else can't remember. The only thing is if it's through Vista we can't use the logo correct?

yup... no logo no tag line.

What program(s) do you all use to design your materials? I'm pretty good with computers overall but the area of graphic design is a little shaky for me.

vista print gives you design options and then you can select the fonts colors etc

I have become addicted to Vista Print!! It's gotten so bad that I go there,just to play around with designs without even buying anything lol. I have already ordered alot through there and most every time I have 6-7 different things in my cart and it never totals more then $15 Loveeeeee It!!

Can you order several FREE products at once? I went on there playing around and signed up for their emails. I just don't know how it works to get more than one free item.

YES

you can order only FREE items and just pay for slowest shipping and what a savings that it. I've ordered over $100 full retial of misc items before and only paid for shipping of under $20

I've gotten a lot of the cards that everyone else have done but let me repost them

Attachments

• artichoke back.jpg
    artichoke back.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 310
  • artichoke front - blank.JPG
    artichoke front - blank.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 356
  • HWC back - blank.JPG
    HWC back - blank.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 327
  • HWC front - blank.JPG
    HWC front - blank.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 311
  • take out back - blank.JPG
    take out back - blank.JPG
    5 KB · Views: 344
here are more ideas of what vista print is capable of doing

Attachments

• Realtorback.jpg
    Realtorback.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 463
  • realtorfront.jpg
    realtorfront.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 574
  • Wedding Registry Front.jpg
    Wedding Registry Front.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 570
  • Wedding Registry Back - blank.jpg
    Wedding Registry Back - blank.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 473
  • tired of take out - blank.JPG
    tired of take out - blank.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 460
are here are a few more

HTH

Allison

Attachments

• proofview.pdf
    594.9 KB · Views: 286
  • stpattiescoupon.jpg
    stpattiescoupon.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 363
  • shopping list.jpg
    shopping list.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 356
So I just ordered $97 worth of stuff last night and only paid $10 total (for shipping and handling)!!! :love:

So excited about this site and definitely going here before Merill's every time I need supplies!

I love vista print...

Today, I put on my Vista print t shirt.... the one that says on the the back "I'm looking for people who are looking for me." My husband says to me, "where did you get that?" I told him I had it made at vista print for $9. He then asks, "where's mine?" I asked him if he would wear one and he said sure. So I am now ordering one for him that says on the front, "you book, Carol cooks" and the rest on the back.

He really wants to go on a vacation!!!!!

Ok I wanna use vistaprint but am clueless. How do you all get the little R in the circle . Plus I feel lost as to what to put for the Company name. I mean can we just put The Pampered Chef. Being a "new kid on the block" As someone called me. I am eager to get my business cards ect. ordered.

scrapnL8 said:
Ok I wanna use vistaprint but am clueless. How do you all get the little R in the circle . Plus I feel lost as to what to put for the Company name. I mean can we just put The Pampered Chef. Being a "new kid on the block" As someone called me. I am eager to get my business cards ect. ordered.

For the R, I bring it up with Word and then copy and paste it to Vista Print.

Before you create something, login to Consultant's Corner and read the Policies and Procedures guide then read the advertising policies on CC.

That will answer practically EVERY question you have and will also help answer a TON of business questions.

Our policies and procedures should be a required read for all consultants.

Thanks So much Janet. Oh I've read the policies and procedures and your so right. They should be a required read.

scrapnL8 said:
Thanks So much Janet. Oh I've read the policies and procedures and your so right. They should be a required read.

On the Vista print toolbar there is a "special Character" tab It has the (tm) & (R) symbols.

I have issues with lots of wierd characters when I cut and paste from word.

1. How does Vista Print work?

Vista Print is an online printing service that allows you to customize and order a variety of products, such as business cards, banners, and promotional items. You can upload your own designs or use their templates to create your desired product. Once you place an order, Vista Print will print and ship your items to you.

2. What products can I order from Vista Print?

Vista Print offers a wide range of products including business cards, flyers, brochures, signs, banners, apparel, and more. They also have a variety of promotional items, such as pens, mugs, and tote bags, that you can customize with your logo or branding.

3. How long does it take to receive my order from Vista Print?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the products you have ordered and your shipping method. Vista Print offers various shipping options, including standard, express, and priority shipping. You can choose the shipping method that best fits your needs and budget at checkout.

4. What advice do you have for using Vista Print?

First, make sure to carefully review your design before placing your order to avoid any mistakes or errors. It is also recommended to order a sample of your product before placing a large order to ensure that it meets your expectations. Additionally, take advantage of any sales or discounts that Vista Print may be offering to save money on your order.

5. Can I track my order from Vista Print?

Yes, you can track your order by signing into your Vista Print account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipping progress. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • cookingmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • abrahamlaur