• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

VIP Sweatshirts: Reviews & Feedback

In summary, the VIP sweatshirts are available in sizes ranging from small to 3XL and are made with high-quality materials that are pre-shrunk. They are unisex and true to size, with a size chart available on the website for reference. If not satisfied, the sweatshirt can be returned or exchanged within 90 days with a satisfaction guarantee in place.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Does anyone have feedback on either the VIP Half-Zip Sweatshirt or their crew neck sweatshirt? Thanks!!

I have the Ivy crew neck sweatshirt. I love it. It's really comfortable. The ivy on it looks almost brown. I originally got a navy one, but the lettering was red & I didn't like it. It was also too big. So I returned it & got the ivy & a smaller size. They do run big, FYI.

legacypc46 said:
Does anyone have feedback on either the VIP Half-Zip Sweatshirt or their crew neck sweatshirt? Thanks!!

The half zip ones look like the one we can earn this month only different colors.

I also have the Ivy and Navy sweatshirts - I love them and wear them all the time! Although the Ivy on the website is not the actual color of the sweatshirt - it's definitely darker (but I love green so I like it). The insides of them are really soft. I believe they are unisex sizes so I ordered a medium and it still has room for a t-shirt underneath and is very comfortable (I'm about a size 10).

Thanks....especially for the info on the sizes!

I have the half-zip in purple. I thought it was more like fleece, but it is just reg. sweatshirt fabric. The collar is kinda awkward in that it really isn't tall enough to fold over, but is too tall to not fold...

What are the sizes available for the VIP sweatshirts?

The VIP sweatshirts are available in sizes ranging from small to 3XL. We offer a size chart on our website to help you find the perfect fit for you.

Do the VIP sweatshirts shrink after washing?

No, our VIP sweatshirts are made with high-quality materials that are pre-shrunk to avoid any shrinking after washing. However, we recommend following the care instructions on the label to ensure the longevity of the sweatshirt.

Are the VIP sweatshirts unisex or specifically for men/women?

The VIP sweatshirts are unisex and can be worn by both men and women. We offer a variety of sizes and colors to suit everyone's preferences.

Are the VIP sweatshirts true to size?

Yes, our VIP sweatshirts are true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart to find the perfect fit for you. If you are unsure, you can always reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I return or exchange the VIP sweatshirt if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee on all our products, including the VIP sweatshirts. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 90 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy on our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
cochef