• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Checked Out the VIP Sales Yet?

In summary, Debbie purchased two shirts, a ladies denim 3/4 sleeve shirt and a short sleeve v neck t-shirt, a tote/purse with the ribbons and a sport bag from VIP. She saved $10 on each shirt and $12 on the jacket. She also got the ribbon tote bag and the gym bag.
smarteez2
Gold Member
of the sales at VIP? I just purchased 2 sweatshirts, a ladies denim 3/4 sleeve shirt and a short sleeve v neck t-shirt!! Can't wait to get them!!

Curious
smarteez2 said:
of the sales at VIP? I just purchased 2 sweatshirts, a ladies denim 3/4 sleeve shirt and a short sleeve v neck t-shirt!! Can't wait to get them!!
I am curious, how much did you pay for all that? Did you get a good savings? I have heard so many people say the stuff is expensive and you know I have never even looked at the website except maybe once. And I thought it was pretty pricey. What are the sales like? I love sales!

Debbie :D

There are some good deals ~ if they have your size.

Maybe it's just me, but even with the sale I think they are a bit expensive.

DMB75 said:
Maybe it's just me, but even with the sale I think they are a bit expensive.

I agree, I was looking at the prices and thought "wow, that is on sale?"

I got 2 shirts and the tote/purse with the ribbons the other day..I am so excited!!!

I got the Help Whip Cancer water bottle and my mom got me the tote/purse with the ribbons for my easter basket. I can't wait to get them!!!

I got a couple shirts, a jacket and some pens. I would have liked to wait for better deals but they run out of my size usually or just plain do not have it. I needed some new shirts and a new spring jacket anyway.

I saved at least $10 per shirt and like $12 on the jacket. So not too bad.

I'm with Paulette--I needed a new spring jacket anyway, so why not make it a PC one?

I got the jacket, the ribbon tote, and a HWC shirt and spent $70, $10 of which was shipping!

Do you think the prices will drop any more than what they are???

I got a bunch of recognition stuff:
5 Charm holders
15 luggage tags
20 Qualification pins
one Ribbon tote bag
and one Sport bag

Saved $50.50, but paid $15.95 for shipping...

I paid i think 90 total? Including shipping? I think I got a good deal but then again it all depends on how you see it :) Plus I really need some warm clothes for Greenland and the sweatshirts look heavy duty:rolleyes:

I need to go check out the sale again; you all must have been on there the first day! My computer said the server was full & I couldn't ever get on their site.:p

I am willing to miss some sales in hopes that the new companys quality will be better. I'm usually not one to pass up a sale. In fact my husband always tells me before i leave to go shopping "Just because it is on sales doesn't mean you have to buy it!!!" But I have bought several thing over the years from VIP and I have never been happy with anything they are always an ood fit or an Irragular make.

heather

Heather~

I am waiting for Conference and the new vendor--saving up to spend $$$ there and get lots of NEW PC clothes!

I bought the gym bag before I even knew they were being let go. I paid $20 including shipping. I hope it is as nice as it looked online.

I bought a shirt and some pens. I am also waiting for conference to get a sweatshirt. I get to use my conference cash!

Ann R.

KellyTheChef said:
Heather~

I am waiting for Conference and the new vendor--saving up to spend $$$ there and get lots of NEW PC clothes!

thats my plan! I have been collecting change everywhere... hey I'm not to proud!! no one in my family ever cleans out their pockets so on laundry day whatever is in their pockets becomes MINE!!! Just last week i made 19.00 on one load!!!

I really hope the new supplier will be better!!!

Heather

whihc time I spent a total of about 200.00..... and yes I will buy from the new vendor...this is a total from three differnt orders ...hehehe

I jsut went to their website... their isnt' much left.... dang do we know how to shop or what???

Say the word sales to us and we go into a frenzy.

1. What does it mean to take advantage of a Pampered Chef consultant?

Taking advantage of a Pampered Chef consultant means using their services or products without paying for them, or taking advantage of their time and resources without compensating them appropriately.

2. How can I avoid taking advantage of my Pampered Chef consultant?

The best way to avoid taking advantage of your Pampered Chef consultant is to be respectful of their time and expertise, and to compensate them fairly for their services and products.

3. What are some examples of taking advantage of a Pampered Chef consultant?

Examples of taking advantage of a Pampered Chef consultant include repeatedly booking parties without making purchases, asking for free or discounted products, or expecting them to provide services outside of their normal business hours without compensation.

4. What should I do if I think someone is taking advantage of my Pampered Chef consultant?

If you suspect that someone is taking advantage of your Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to communicate your concerns to them in a polite and professional manner. You can also reach out to the consultant directly to discuss any issues or concerns.

5. How does taking advantage of a Pampered Chef consultant affect their business?

Taking advantage of a Pampered Chef consultant can have a negative impact on their business, as it may lead to a loss of income and resources. It can also create a negative working relationship, making it difficult for the consultant to provide quality service to their other clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cammie_9
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
D_Patel
  • Kinder_nole
  • General Chat
Replies