• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Veterans Tell Their Stories: A Look Inside

In summary, "Veterans Tell Their Stories: A Look Inside" is a collection of interviews and personal accounts from veterans of different branches and eras of the military. It is for anyone interested in learning more about the lives and experiences of veterans, and can also be a valuable resource for those with loved ones in the military. The stories in the book are not all positive, as they cover both uplifting and challenging experiences. It includes stories from veterans of different eras and branches of the military, providing a diverse range of perspectives. The book can be purchased through Pampered Chef online or through a consultant.
scottcooks
Gold Member
My dad, a 26 year Army career man, forwarded the following - enjoy a look at veterans from their perspective... http://video.google.Com:80/videoplay?docid=-2487638612433437293&q=Vetera

Made me laugh, made me cry - beautiful!

That was very touching!

My only question is - in the credits at the end, there are credits for Army Guy, Navy Guy, and Air Force Guy.....I don't remember seeing an Air Force guy - did I just miss him?

ChefBeckyD said:
My only question is - in the credits at the end, there are credits for Army Guy, Navy Guy, and Air Force Guy.....I don't remember seeing an Air Force guy - did I just miss him?

I was thinking the same thing....

This was very sweet. Thanks for sharing.

I wondered the same; I'll ask my dad.

Oh my gosh I am soooo crying now... What a great video.......... THANKS!!!

Related to Veterans Tell Their Stories: A Look Inside

1. What is "Veterans Tell Their Stories: A Look Inside"?

"Veterans Tell Their Stories: A Look Inside" is a collection of interviews and personal accounts from veterans of different branches and eras of the military. It offers a unique perspective on their experiences and sacrifices, as well as their thoughts and reflections on their time in service.

2. Who is this book for?

This book is for anyone who is interested in learning more about the lives and experiences of veterans. It can also be a valuable resource for those who have a loved one or family member who is a veteran, as it provides insight into their perspective and struggles.

3. Are the stories in this book all positive?

No, the stories in this book are not all positive. While some veterans share uplifting and inspiring experiences, others also discuss the challenges and difficulties they faced while serving in the military.

4. Is this book only for veterans of a certain era or branch?

No, this book includes stories from veterans of different eras and branches of the military. It offers a diverse range of perspectives and experiences from individuals who have served in various capacities.

5. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase "Veterans Tell Their Stories: A Look Inside" through Pampered Chef. It is available for purchase online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kathijenkins
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • virgomama