• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Veteran's Day Sale - Flo Joyce Is Sizzling

and I'm trying to get a fundraiser going for him and I didn't want to do it through the PC cause because they have a lot of rules about what I can and can't do.Organizations like the PC do have rules about what you can and can't do with your business, but they are not the only ones. There are many other organizations that have similar rules. You should check with the organization you are thinking of fundraising for to see if they have any rules about what you can and can't do.
ChipLines
Gold Member
I am so proud of my new recruit Flo Joyce. She is in her first 30 days and recruited this weekend. Wahoo. Congratulations Flo -- Senior Consultant Flo ! :)
Tonight she put together this amazing Veteran's Day Flyer -- a little spin off from the Black Friday flyer. (Veteran's Day will still be in her first 30 days!) :thumbup:And she has a very special interest in supporting the Veteran's, as her one son is in the Army, and she lost his twin brother Jonnathan just a year ago. Jonnathan was in the Navy. She is now starting to pick up her life -- and hopefully Pampered Chef will help.

Flo -- we tip our glass to you.... you are amazing and I know you will do exciting things in your Pampered Chef future.:chef:

Attachments

• Veterans Day Sale - Flo.doc
    355.5 KB · Views: 461
Aww, I recognize my flyer :D I take that as a compliment. I also appreciate that she's doing this. My husband is in the Air Force and I know there are many other military wives, daughters, parents, etc on here.

Thank-you Shelby - you did a great job too. I think we all tweak and use things that will help us in our business. Flo did a great job and such a great cause. My son just got out of the Navy too. So I'm hoping many might use this flyer and support a great cause.

Oh absolutely, I wasn't the originator either and I would never post it if I didn't want everyone to take it and make it their own!! I might be doing a spin on the Vets day one too, depending on how my sales are this month.
It is a great cause, if I were to do it I'd be donating it to the Air Force Aid Society, which among other programs, they're known for giving low to no interest loans to military families in need and scholarships to military dependents. We're very grateful recipients of a small loan from when we moved here and I really would love to give back!

Thanks so much for sharing this! Flo, you've inspired me. I'm still in my first 90 days, and I didn't think about what this kind of sale might do for me in terms of pampered chef dollars! woohoo!

Wahooooooo Flo! Congrats on promoting so quickly! Love the idea and thanks for sharing. Kudos to you too Chip! That rocks!!! :D

Congratulations!

I love logging in and sharing in others successes!! It really gets me motivated. I'm just out of my 90 days, but I'm on a recruiting mission!!! I have two Holiday craft fairs and with the new November recruiting/joining bonuses it's going to be a wonderful opportunity to share!!! So happy I found Chef's Success

Thanks to all for this flyer! I am married to an Active Duty Navy Officer and I am passing out this flyer on Saturday to all the houses on our base. On the backside I also have an announcement for my Holiday Mystery Host Open House(double duty and keeping it green). I really hope it works and I can get my second show in for the month.

Good luck to all who use the flyer and Thanks to all of our brave Servicemen and Women. I wouldn't be able to do the job I love if it weren't for your service and sacrifice to our country!!

Happy Cooking!

Cara :sing:

So, I'm very new, so excuse my ignorance on this one... is PC ok with raising money for this cause? I was going to do a Fundraiser for an organization (CF), but was told I could not do it for organizations like this - only private ones?

This is what the person sent to me when I asked about it:

ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES
Consultants and above are prohibited from partnering with,
holding Fundraisers for, or otherwise promoting their business
through political organizations, cause-related organizations
(outside of our current charitable giving partners) or any group
the Home Office deems to be inconsistent with The Pampered
Chef’s brand image and reputation.

So donating money to a cause that supports the families of this country's military isn't allowed. I'm sorry but *#$% that. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
I think PC would be opening up a huge can of worms if they tried to stop anyone doing this.
I'm doing this same thing for the AFAS. THe Air Force Aid Society, and "private organization" can shove it. The AFAS kept food on my family's table when the Food Banks of America wouldn't.

As far as doing a fundraiser for, I'm not. I'm donating my commissions. As far as promoting my business with the AFAS, I'm not.

I'm not sure if that's what this says... what I was wondering was the statement "cause-related organizations outside of our current charitable giving partners". My son has the Cystic Fibrosis Gene and I was going to try and do something to donate to that, but read this and was wondering if it would even be allowed?

I'd love clarification - cuz I have many family members retired from the Navy and this would be an AWESOME sale to have!! :)

I'll be checking back to see if anyone has any other info or clarification to share :)

Thanks for the flyer! My husband is in the Army. I am using it but I chaged the organization. We have several shelters for vets in the area and they're in need of money so I'm doing it as a fundraiser for them

I would say that an organization such as Cystic Fibrosis Gene is not a CAUSE-related. Cause-related to me would be "Republicans", "Democrats", and Civil-rights-type organizations. PC would not want to be 'branded' as supporting or against any particular CAUSE.The CF-Gene- that's to me would be no different than the Cancer Organization. I'm sure the same would be true for things like the AFAS Shelby mentioned- that woudl be like the Food Bank or something similar. Not taking any particular Social-Cause as their beacon. Supporting our Veterans in general is not a social-cause. It is our civic-duty. Supporting an organization though that touts "Anti-War" agenda, that WOULD be a social cause.I think too much is being read into that statement. If that were the case, PC would provide us with a list of who we can do fundraisers for and be done with it. Just my opinion.

Related to Veteran's Day Sale - Flo Joyce Is Sizzling

1. What is the "Veteran's Day Sale - Flo Joyce Is Sizzling" promotion all about?

The "Veteran's Day Sale - Flo Joyce Is Sizzling" promotion is a special sale event to honor and show appreciation for our veterans. It offers exclusive deals and discounts on select Pampered Chef products.

2. When does the "Veteran's Day Sale - Flo Joyce Is Sizzling" promotion start and end?

The promotion will start on November 11th, which is Veteran's Day, and will run for a limited time until November 13th.

3. Can anyone participate in the "Veteran's Day Sale - Flo Joyce Is Sizzling" promotion?

Yes, the promotion is open to everyone. However, the discounts and deals are only available while supplies last, so it is recommended to act fast.

4. How do I access the deals and discounts for the "Veteran's Day Sale - Flo Joyce Is Sizzling" promotion?

To access the deals and discounts, you can visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. The sale prices will automatically be applied at checkout.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "Veteran's Day Sale - Flo Joyce Is Sizzling" promotion?

Some restrictions may apply to certain products, and the sale prices are not valid with any other offers or discounts. Please refer to the promotion details for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • June Moore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies