• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vent : Long One but I so Need to Get This off of My Chest!

In summary, the first girl did a PC show for the second girl and the second girl bought some things from the first girl. The second girl canceled her show a week before it and wanted to reschedule for Aug. The second girl wrote the first girl a nasty email because she was not having good luck with PC, her credit card had been cancelled, her MIL didn't want to put the order on her credit card, and the second girl and her MIL were both not happy. The first girl broke down crying.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have been having issues with everything lately but my last two PC shows have been the icing on the cake! Actually..... they started all of this mess!

The first girl has done a PC show for me before,she is a little touchy, so you have to be careful around her or you can easily get on her bad side. But she has really good shows like $800 or more, so I do my best to keep her happy. Well prior to her show , she went to another PC show where my recruit was demoing, and she bought a few things to help her friend out. Well that show didn't close for like 3 weeks and she was calling me wanting me to do something about it. I was like you would have to talk to that consultant because it was her show. Call her and find out why your stuff hasn't shipped yet. But I ended up doing the run around for her just to help her out.

Anywhoo..... she says she wants to do a show because she won a free one from me. So she picks June....then she calls and cancels one week before her show and wants to reschedule for Aug. So she had a show on the 23rd. She had gotten one online order before her show and she had one from her MIL in Ohio. But the MIL hadn't paid for it yet. So my hostess was going to pay for it. Well the MIL is raising a stink about the direct shipping cost...telling my hostess she got free shipping last time. Which she didn't. She paid the same amount in shipping last time as I was charging her this time. The only thing she got shipped to her for free was the batter bowl replacement she had sent because when she got her order it was broken. So my hostess wanted me to email her and show her a detailed email with her info from the past order and this order. So I did. Then the MIL says "fine have it shipped to me but I am NOT happy about it". WTH??

So then we have the show and she didn't have as many people there so her total show was only $302. Well she wasn't happy, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. So i just tried to be up beat and was like well you get $40 of free stuff , etc. so she was ok then. So I go to close her show and I had to close another one on Tuesday and I asked if I could come Tuesday morning and take 10 min to close her show since I was already going to be in town ( i live 30 min away) So she says no because it is the day her mother died and she is usally emotional, so i would have to come back another day. So i make a special trip out there on Wed. Well then she gives me two more orders that people hadn't paid her for yet, and I was like I have to have the payment for these orders if I am going to close the show this week for you. So she decided she would pay for them. So now she has three orders + hers she is paying for. Well I was not feeling well the whole time i was trying to close out her show, and I forgot to add her MIL total to the rest of them she was paying for. So i get home and realize i don't have payment for her MIL order. Well the girl lives 30 min away so I figured i would see if she or her MIL had a credit card they would like to put the order on before I decided to go out there and spend gas $$ to get a check from her.

Well she writes me back this nasty email saying how she is not having good luck with PC, got her credit card cancelled, her MIL doesn't want to put it on hers, and her and her MIL are both NOT happy, and I should have just come out and picked up a check instead of trying to save myself a few bucks on gas and thereby, making them unhappy. :confused:

So i was seriously ticked off and upset. I have been through enough these past few weeks and then her attitude on top of it....i just lost it and broke down crying.:cry: My DH felt so bad for me...LOL. I know ...probably silly to cry over something like this and i normally wouldn't have, but I felt so sick and have gone above and beyond what I should to help her out and then she is going to write me a nasty email when i did nothing but ask a question??

So I called her ( which I called her about this in the first place and asked her to call me back and instead she emails me) and I explained again what i said, and told her if i had to come out and pick up a check i would since it was my mistake..... i just wanted to ask them if they wanted to use a credit card since that is the payment they both have used on their past few orders before I did so. I also told her I hoped she was not upset and that I know she has had issues with the other Pc gal, but as far as I know I have never caused her distress and I have always tried to help her with whatever she needed. So i hoped she was able to understand what I was saying and realize I wasn't trying to be rude or mean to her or her MIL.

Well she emails back saying..." I am not angry, your email just read like the ball was in my court for this order and i didn't see how it was my problem and that if i didn't come up with a way to pay you for it then my show's orders were for naught. That is why I hate doing things like this over email...so easy to misinterpret."
DUH! That is why I called her and told her to call me! And my original email did not sound like any of what she just said. She read all of that into it because she was frustrated.

Then I just got am email from the Solution center this morning saying that the credit card for one of her customers orders was declined by their credit card company. It wasn't her MIL card ( THANK THE LORD!) but it was another girls. So I am still having issues with this show...ARGH!!!!

Then the second hostess was supposed to close her show on Tuesday and I go all the way out to her house and she wasn't home. She had forgotten about me coming and was in town, and wanted me to come back out Thursday.

It is like people don't take me and my business seriously. Like I am just doing this for fun and i can just afford to waste my time and money driving back and forth between their homes while they give me the run around. Then they want to order something yet, don't want to have to pay for it, and expect me to pay for it until they get the money to the hostess who has had her show open for 2 weeks before her show date, and they just didn't get a check out to her yet.

I am really just getting tired of all of this mess. :grumpy:

I know things will get better, but right now I am sick, stressed, depressed, and UGH I seriosuly want to just let my customers have it! I shouldn't be apologizing to them ..they should be apologizing to me! But the customer is always right.....right??? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Best to get outside of this circle and on to other people. ...AND always stick to your guns with them. They appear to be the type looking for "something for nothing". I save those benefits for my hosts who have proven to be good consistently!

I am so sorry you are going through all that! HUG!!!

Breathe! Whew....now, don't sweat it. I am sure we all have had this kind of thing happen. Sometimes I have to say, "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

I have had many miscommunications with emails. When you are communicating with a sensitive person, do not use email. They will misinterpret everything.

Stay positive and keep your chin up. I believe you are having this bump in the road to try to throw you off of a great opportunity that is coming your way. Seriously, whenever things are going really bad and I dwell on it, sometimes I miss a great opportunity.

Elizabeth, I am so sorry you had to deal with difficult hostesses!! You don't deserve it.....

Just a thought, though....did you ever consider closing your shows over the phone? You could put a self-addressed stamped envelope in your host packets for them to send you outside orders in after their show has taken place. Just something you may want to consider.

((((HUGS))))

DessertDivaFL said:
Breathe! Whew....now, don't sweat it. I am sure we all have had this kind of thing happen. Sometimes I have to say, "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

I have had many miscommunications with emails. When you are communicating with a sensitive person, do not use email. They will misinterpret everything.

Stay positive and keep your chin up. I believe you are having this bump in the road to try to throw you off of a great opportunity that is coming your way. Seriously, whenever things are going really bad and I dwell on it, sometimes I miss a great opportunity.

I didn't originally email her. I called her the night before and asked her to give me a call back. then it got to be about 3 pm the next day and I still hadn't heard from her, so I called her again and left a message. Then about 5 pm I emailed her asking her to call me back.

She is the one who started conversing through emails to which I tried to call her when I got the first reply from her and then she wouldn't pick up her phone. She just kept emailing me, and you knew she was at home getting my messages because she was talking about things i had just said on the phone message not two min ago to her, and she was talking about them in her emails.

I am so sorry you are going through this.

I am actually starting to close my show's the day/night of them, so I don't have to deal with MIA hostess after the show's.

elizabethfox said:
I didn't originally email her. I called her the night before and asked her to give me a call back. then it got to be about 3 pm the next day and I still hadn't heard from her, so I called her again and left a message. Then about 5 pm I emailed her asking her to call me back.

She is the one who started conversing through emails to which I tried to call her when I got the first reply from her and then she wouldn't pick up her phone. She just kept emailing me, and you knew she was at home getting my messages because she was talking about things i had just said on the phone message not two min ago to her, and she was talking about them in her emails.

Oh, so she's "one of those" who can't pick up a phone and talk to ya! I don't get it...it would be so much simpler AND she would be a lot happier (as you....more importantly!). I think she was just looking for an excuse to complain....gotta love people like that! :rolleyes:

Oh, love your blog, btw! :)

It sounds like you are having a rough time and I know what that is like, as I get busier with my business and my home life I have slowly started to change things with how accomadating I am to all of my hosts. I have started to tell them at the end of their show that we can close one of a few ways. A) they can have the outside orders pay by credit card or debit card ( I always stress that this is the same as a check but alot of people dont think to use it) B) they can make a check out to the host and she can give me a debit card or credit card C) If the checks are made out to me they will have to mail them and wait for me to get them, also I have had checks lost in the mail before so it is really easier to go with A or B This usually works and it makes it a lot easier. I still find myself running around to get checks sometimes, but not as often. It sounds like you put alot into your business, just remember it will pay off in the end. If something is not working for you just come up with a change that will work. This is our business and we do have other things in our lives to care for. Good Luck.

{{{hugs}}}}

Ugh, some people...sorry you had to deal with this but glad you vented. It sometimes is better to write it all down.........
BREATHE!

Good advice, Venassa........BREATHE!!

Oh Elizabeth! I know what it's like to be stressed out like your post sounds. It's not fun, but at least you were able to vent here. Things are so overwhelming at times. Just breathe, put your feet up and have chocolate!:)

Now, from now on, no more closing in person unless the person lives less than 10 minutes from you. Even then, I don't close at people's homes unless I don't actually trust them. That's only happened once. I always tell hosts that a card of some sort is much quicker, otherwise I don't close the show until the check is in the bank. Everyone may pay me with a check the night of and before a show. Everyone else has to use a card or pay the host. The host may pay over the phone with a card. I always stress how a card is faster and easier.

Well I called the girl who had the declined card and it seems that I have the correct number and expiration date. The only thing missing was a middle inital on her name. So I called HO and they tried to run the card again with the new middle inital as a credit and then as a debit...neither one is working. :grumpy:

So now my dilemma is....HO said the show orders are on hold until I get this resolved. Should I pay $16.12 (which was the total for this girls order) on my credit card, and then email her and have her send me a check, or should I just wait until I get payment from her?? :confused:

I just REALLY need this show on my check this month so I get a higher commission %. We need the extra money, and I am kind of just thinking paying the stupid $16.12 and getting this mess out of my life is worth it. Then I can either call her and have her send me a check, or just write it off as a gift on taxes.

What do you guys think??

elizabethfox said:
Well I called the girl who had the declined card and it seems that I have the correct number and expiration date. The only thing missing was a middle inital on her name. So I called HO and they tried to run the card again with the new middle inital as a credit and then as a debit...neither one is working. :grumpy:

So now my dilemma is....HO said the show orders are on hold until I get this resolved. Should I pay $16.12 (which was the total for this girls order) on my credit card, and then email her and have her send me a check, or should I just wait until I get payment from her?? :confused:

I just REALLY need this show on my check this month so I get a higher commission %. We need the extra money, and I am kind of just thinking paying the stupid $16.12 and getting this mess out of my life is worth it. Then I can either call her and have her send me a check, or just write it off as a gift on taxes.

What do you guys think??

When this happens and it's a small amount like that I tell them to take it out of my commission check. It's faster this way and I just collect it from the person later.

People know 9 out of 10 times if there is a problem with their credit card. I would call her back and just be honest "I'm sorry, but for some reason the card is not clearing and it is holding up shipping the show--how would you like to handle this?" If you go to Target and your card is declined they don't apologize for it. Sorry this hostess is a pain--sometimes you get those. But bless and release--and get payment for that other cc.

I just am so tired of people who are part of this show blaming me for everything that goes wrong! It is not my fault the freaking card got declined! Yet the hostess is even more ticked off now, because her friend with the declined card called her and complained.

And the show went off without a hitch. I paid for the ingridients because the hostess won a free show....everything was fine until I asked about payment from a credit card for the one order that wasn't paid for.

First off why order something and not pay for it?? And then if you were going to send a check then why not get it mailed out before the show closed?? They had a week! And why get upset with me because someone's card was declined?? How is that my problem??

elizabethfox said:

Did HO run in Manually? It takes a few minutes to do this so you would know. Sometimes if a debit card is issued from a small local town bank they will keep kicking out.

I am dealing with this too... Show happened on the 9th was not able to submit till the 22nd... 2 CC's kicked out!

BTW... it just sounds like you got a bunch of complainers! As you said early on some people need to be handled with "kid gloves" Drives me nuts!!!! Do the best you can and move on.

Oh and no more catering to hosts and closing at their homes!!! That is a waste of your time!!!

etteluap70PC said:
Did HO run in Manually? It takes a few minutes to do this so you would know. Sometimes if a debit card is issued from a small local town bank they will keep kicking out.

I am dealing with this too... Show happened on the 9th was not able to submit till the 22nd... 2 CC's kicked out!

BTW... it just sounds like you got a bunch of complainers! As you said early on some people need to be handled with "kid gloves" Drives me nuts!!!! Do the best you can and move on.

Oh and no more catering to hosts and closing at their homes!!! That is a waste of your time!!!

Yes they ran it maunally both ways....credit and debit....twice...still not going through. I just am done with the whole situation.

Enter the show, pay the $16.12 yourself, ship the show to your house and deliver it all except that order until you get cash for it.(One thought).

janetupnorth said:
Enter the show, pay the $16.12 yourself, ship the show to your house and deliver it all except that order until you get cash for it.

(One thought).

The one order that is having the credit card declined is an order from a friend in OH. So she was having it direct shipped to her home.

So I paid for it with my credit card so I could get this show's order's coming. I kind of feel like it is worth the $16.12 I paid not to have to deal with anymore crap from ANY of them! But I left a message for the girl with the declined card explaining that it still was not going through and to speed up the shipping of the show orders I paid for it and for her to mail me a check for her item.

If she does great...if not then I will just write it off.

And you had better believe there are going to be changes made on how I close my shows!!

I have NEVER once had an issue with show closings, and then WHAM! two big annoying hostesses right in a row!

Janet, she's already submitted the show.

Elizabeth, I will tell you what I've been doing for the last 3 years in my business (I just celebrated 5 years). I do not accept checks any longer. If guests need to write checks they write it to the host. I stress at the beginning of the show that a debit or credit card works the best. I close my shows over the phone and the host pays me with her credit card for the check orders and her order.

It stinks to deal with a deal with a declined card, but if it were a bounced check you would be out a bank charge as well (most banks anyway). I'm sure you will probably be changing your procedures after this show. Work on getting her $16 then put this show behind you. If this host means alot to you and you wish to keep her as a customer I would offer a small gift to help patch over the water. If you don't care...settle the card then bless and release!

I hope this all works out for you! {{{HUGS}}}

I have come to realize that we sometimes see the worst side of people.

It is really frustrating to get hosts who seem to all of a sudden have a problem with something - out of the blue! And then make you feel bad about it -like it's your fault.

When is your next show? Hopefully it'll be a good one with a pleasant host - and you'll realize why you do this! :)

Good luck and don't get down.

kam said:
I have come to realize that we sometimes see the worst side of people.

It is really frustrating to get hosts who seem to all of a sudden have a problem with something - out of the blue! And then make you feel bad about it -like it's your fault.

When is your next show? Hopefully it'll be a good one with a pleasant host - and you'll realize why you do this! :)

Good luck and don't get down.

My next show isn't until the end of sept.

And yes it did get me down. You try to help people and all they do is smack you in the face.

elizabethfox said:
My next show isn't until the end of sept.

And yes it did get me down. You try to help people and all they do is smack you in the face.

Elizabeth - I am so sorry you had this happen to you! I've had some guests and hosts that I wish would just go away:grumpy:...but I've also had way more wonderful ones.:love: Try to put it behind you and don't let it color you perception of the rest. Most of them are great human beings, and some of them even become great friends!

(((((hugs)))))

(and I've thought sometimes too that it would be easier to just pay the money, so I could be done with them! Sometimes your peace of mind is worth more than $16!)

So are you ready for the rest of this??

I paid the $16 and got the shows order picking. Then I tried to call the girl with the declined card and couldn't get her. So I emailed her. This was her response.

I will put a check in the mail tomorrow. You should recieve it Tuesday or Wednesday due to the holiday Monday. One question though....how can they run my card through 2 times as a debit when they don't have my PIN? I am not sure what is going on with the card, I will call tomorrow if they are open and find out why it has been declined when #1 I just checked the balance and there is more than enough in the account and #2 I just used the card this evening and had no problems. I am glad to know this as I was actually going to be selling Pampered Chef myself within the next few months. I am going to call and let them know that there are problems with credit cards holding up orders and causing stress on the hostess. That can't be good for business! I am also going to let them know that I have decided not to start selling due to this, because I certainly don't want to cause headaches for my friends that have decided to book shows through me! Thanks for the insight on this problem!

And the drama continues....:cry: Oh well....

How is it PC's fault that her card wouldn't go through? I highly doubt this is why she's decided not to become a consultant. She must not really be ready.. She would have come up with a different excuse even if this hadn't happened.

Ok this gal is just dumb.... I hate to call names but cummon! If it has a Visa or MC logo it works just like a credit card. Does she need to use her PIN# at walmart and target? If so she gave you the wrong kind of card.

I would send her this note back...
"I am truly sory for these inconveniences. I have been in business for ... and never had this happen before. PC HO is very eficient and patient with us in these matters.
Let me ask a few questions to see if we can solve this mystery...
Is this an actual Debit card with a Visa or MC logo on it?
If so do you need a Pin # when you shop at stores?
Is this card thru a small bank local to your area? Sometimes small banks for some reason tend to kick back charges thru the PC system.
Again I am sorry if this has caused you stress. I myself have been trying to solve this in te easiest way possible for all parties.
If you truly want to give PC a try do not let this one experience taint your decision. I love my job!

Sincerly....."

Maybee in a roundabout way you can put this back on her.... and it will let her know yes you do know what you are talking about.

elizabethfox said:

I paid the $16 and got the shows order picking. Then I tried to call the girl with the declined card and couldn't get her. So I emailed her. This was her response.

I will put a check in the mail tomorrow. You should recieve it Tuesday or Wednesday due to the holiday Monday. One question though....how can they run my card through 2 times as a debit when they don't have my PIN? I am not sure what is going on with the card, I will call tomorrow if they are open and find out why it has been declined when #1 I just checked the balance and there is more than enough in the account and #2 I just used the card this evening and had no problems. I am glad to know this as I was actually going to be selling Pampered Chef myself within the next few months. I am going to call and let them know that there are problems with credit cards holding up orders and causing stress on the hostess. That can't be good for business! I am also going to let them know that I have decided not to start selling due to this, because I certainly don't want to cause headaches for my friends that have decided to book shows through me! Thanks for the insight on this problem!

WOW! Did the girl talk to you about about becoming a consultant??

If so, she may have doubts and is just blowing this out of proportion for an excuse. Once again, can't be anything to do with HER...has to someone else's fault that made her change her mind.

If not, she is just trying to make you feel REALLY bad. Like, "see - I would have become a consultant if it weren't for this".

Either way, someone doesn't just decide NOT to become a consultant over something like this. It sounds like an excuse and she is trying to make you feel bad.

Edit: AND - would you have really wanted someone like this on your team?? Every little thing would have beeen a CRISIS! So don't let it get you down.

Chef Kearns said:
Janet, she's already submitted the show.

Elizabeth, I will tell you what I've been doing for the last 3 years in my business (I just celebrated 5 years). I do not accept checks any longer. If guests need to write checks they write it to the host. I stress at the beginning of the show that a debit or credit card works the best. I close my shows over the phone and the host pays me with her credit card for the check orders and her order.
It stinks to deal with a deal with a declined card, but if it were a bounced check you would be out a bank charge as well (most banks anyway). I'm sure you will probably be changing your procedures after this show. Work on getting her $16 then put this show behind you. If this host means alot to you and you wish to keep her as a customer I would offer a small gift to help patch over the water. If you don't care...settle the card then bless and release!

I hope this all works out for you! {{{HUGS}}}

As of September 1st, this is my new policy! Thanks Sandra!!!!!!

elizabethfox said:

I know this doesn't help for this particular situation (since the order is direct ship), but I was told many moons ago by HO that sometimes a card is declined because the order is shipping to an address other than the one on file for the card~it is a form of fraud protection. Since I learned this, I use this as my starting off point for a discussion about a declined card...it seems to help people be less defensive about a declined card!

kam said:
WOW! Did the girl talk to you about about becoming a consultant??

If so, she may have doubts and is just blowing this out of proportion for an excuse. Once again, can't be anything to do with HER...has to someone else's fault that made her change her mind.

If not, she is just trying to make you feel REALLY bad. Like, "see - I would have become a consultant if it weren't for this".

Either way, someone doesn't just decide NOT to become a consultant over something like this. It sounds like an excuse and she is trying to make you feel bad.

Edit: AND - would you have really wanted someone like this on your team?? Every little thing would have beeen a CRISIS! So don't let it get you down.

No we never discussed her starting PC and HECK NO I wouldn't want her on my team. NO HOW.. NO WAY! I too think she was using it to get back at me because she was angry.

Well I emailed the girl back and answered her questions as best as I could. I told her she could call HO if I wasn't giving her the answers she needed.

She then emails the hostess and so this morning I woke up to another nasty email. Implying that I didn't put her order on my credit card...so in other words accusing me of trying to steal from her! and I quote "....that is IF you actually did put it on your card..."

So whatever...she has a bee in her bonnet...not my problem. I have done what I could. Nothing else to be done.

Wow. I am so sorry this happened to you. It seems like the 2 of them are made for each other and have nothing better to do than stew over this. Seriously, move on already! (to them) How can they not see you are doing all you can to appease them?

I hope and pray that your next show will be full of happy people who pay in cash!!

laurichef said:
I hope and pray that your next show will be full of happy people who pay in cash!!

HA HA HA:D Me too!

OT --

"The only way to enjoy anything in this life is to earn it first."
--Ginger Rogers (American actress, dancer and singer)

How very PC!!

I enjoy all my free stuff from PC because I earned it!!

Sorry for the hijack...

laurichef said:
OT --

"The only way to enjoy anything in this life is to earn it first."
--Ginger Rogers (American actress, dancer and singer)

How very PC!!

I enjoy all my free stuff from PC because I earned it!!

Sorry for the hijack...

No problem! LOL

When I found that quote I KNEW I had to use it for my PC buiness!

And trust me...I definitely have EARNED the CRAP out of this next check I will be getting...HA HA:D

And then some!!!

Got another email just now...saying I am "very unprofessional and is not going to respond to anymore of my nasty emails."....LOL this is getting too funny! Nasty emails from ME?? LMAO

I am not even communicating with her anymore and she still has to find something to complain about! What emails?? Must be the ones I am esp-ing her through my brain!

Everyone else is telling me I am being to nice to her!! If she want's nasty I can give her nasty! Just kidding....I still am not going to email her back...no point in it.

she must be a hoot to live with, huh?

chefmeg said:
she must be a hoot to live with, huh?

You know she has the sweetest husband....I feel so sorry for him...poor guy.

elizabethfox said:
Well I emailed the girl back and answered her questions as best as I could. I told her she could call HO if I wasn't giving her the answers she needed.

She then emails the hostess and so this morning I woke up to another nasty email. Implying that I didn't put her order on my credit card...so in other words accusing me of trying to steal from her! and I quote "....that is IF you actually did put it on your card..."

So whatever...she has a bee in her bonnet...not my problem. I have done what I could. Nothing else to be done.

Who else would you have paid for the order? :confused::confused:Of course you paid for it.

So sorry you're going through this. I do suggest letting your director know, and it couldn't hurt to call HO and let them know of the situation. I wouldn't be surprised if the two call HO and try to get you into trouble.

Good luck!

dianevill said:
Who else would you have paid for the order? :confused::confused:Of course you paid for it.

So sorry you're going through this. I do suggest letting your director know, and it couldn't hurt to call HO and let them know of the situation. I wouldn't be surprised if the two call HO and try to get you into trouble.

Good luck!

I did call my director...I needed her words of wisdom after I got the two nasty emails this morning.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they called HO. I really just don't care anymore. I have done nothing wrong, and do not feel the need to try and prove myself to anyone about anything. If they do call HO and I get a call... then I will deal with it if it happens. i just am so done with this whole situation! I don't know how they blew it out of proportion, but they found a way!

elizabethfox said:

Elizabeth -

After all this I would call HO, ask for a supervisor and say you want some notes documented on this show and report what you went through.

I would read them that note from the girl who "supposedly" was going to sell PC somewhere else.

...just to cover your butt if they act up more or call HO so HO knows it is a bunch of hooey...

dianevill said:

Good luck!

Guess I should have finished reading the thread before commenting! :)

At least we all think alike!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63