• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venison Stroganoff Recipe Using Freshly Hunted Deer Meat?

In summary, to make the Venison Beef & Noodles Recipe, you will need 1 pound of venison or beef, 8 ounces of egg noodles, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons of butter, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup of beef broth, and salt and pepper to taste. To prepare the venison or beef, cut it into small cubes or thin slices and remove any silver skin or tough connective tissue if using venison. This recipe can be made in a slow cooker by browning the meat in a skillet first. You can also substitute the cream of mushroom soup for a different type of soup, and leftovers can be reheated on the stove or in
ChefPaulaB
Does anyone have a good recipe using venison for beef and noodles? My son became a big deer hunter this year (first year and shot an 8 point and a doe) so I find myself with a freezer full of venison and no recipes.... Thanks!

Anything you'd make with beef you can make with venison. Find some beef recipes you love and substitute deer.

I make deer stroganoff all the time. Saute cut up deer roast pieces with diced onion. Add S&P and 1 clove minced garlic. When meat is almost done add 1 pkg sliced mushrooms. Add 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of milk, and 1T Worchestershire Sauce. Let combine and simmer. Right before serving add 1/2 cup sour cream. Serve over egg noodles.

Related to Venison Stroganoff Recipe Using Freshly Hunted Deer Meat?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Venison Beef & Noodles Recipe?

To make the Venison Beef & Noodles Recipe, you will need 1 pound of venison or beef, 8 ounces of egg noodles, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons of butter, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup of beef broth, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. How do I prepare the venison or beef for this recipe?

To prepare the venison or beef for this recipe, you will need to cut it into small cubes or thin slices, depending on your preference. If using venison, be sure to remove any silver skin or tough connective tissue before cooking.

3. Can I use a slow cooker for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a slow cooker for this recipe. Simply brown the venison or beef in a skillet before adding it to the slow cooker with the rest of the ingredients. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

4. Can I substitute the cream of mushroom soup for a different type of soup?

Yes, you can substitute the cream of mushroom soup for a different type of soup, such as cream of celery or cream of chicken. However, keep in mind that this may alter the overall flavor of the dish.

5. What is the best way to reheat leftovers of this dish?

The best way to reheat leftovers of this dish is to heat them up in a skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally until heated through. You can also reheat it in the microwave, but be sure to cover it to prevent splatters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • hoosiergrad802
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies