• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vendor Show: All New Products + Special Deals!

In summary, Elizabeth has a table at a vendor show and another table at a cooking show. She also has a booth for a Kid's Show/Fair. She got rid of her extra PC items and only paid $25 for the table.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a vendor show I am doing tomorrow.

I am setting up my table with all of the new products I have, as well as the HWC items to encourage people to book May shows. I also am having a drawing for a free cooking show, 10% off any catalog orders placed with me the day of the show, and anyone who books a show with me will be entered to win a $20 gift certificate.

I have cute little toys (cheap ones:) to hand out to the kiddo's so they have something to occupy them while I am talking to the mom's.

I also have fliers for fundraisers, wedding registry and the recruiting incentive that will be on my table as well as my business cards.

I have to be at this show from 9-6pm, so wish me luck!:sing:

(I know if sounds like a lot of stuff I am bringing with me, but I actually fit it all inside the black consultant tote, and the paper work is in my ribbon tote. So I don't have much to carry in!)

Good luck! And if you get any extra and want to share, send some my way... I am doing a craft fair tomorrow! I am hoping to get enough orders to make a show, because I REALLY want a salad and berry spinner at 60% off! :)So I hope both of us have awesome days!!

Send some luck my way tonight. I am doing a table at a "Girls Night Out" and they have already sold 500 tickets!:eek:

I'm hoping to get my May and June booked with the leads.

Good luck everyone!

Good Luck to all of you!!!!

jbachen said:
I am hoping to get enough orders to make a show, because I REALLY want a salad and berry spinner at 60% off! :)QUOTE]

LOL...I want the salad and berry spinner too! If I can't get enough orders around this month, to get it at 60% off I will be getting it in my KE.

pamperedpals said:
Send some luck my way tonight. I am doing a table at a "Girls Night Out" and they have already sold 500 tickets!:eek:

I'm hoping to get my May and June booked with the leads.

Good luck everyone!

Good Luck!

I am also doing a booth tomorrow for a Kid's Show/Fair. There is actually four-five of us doing the booth. We are handing out ziplock baggies of a few pieces of candy, with a recipe for Home-made Play-doh, that I found here in the files section. For many of the baggies, I have the Smarties candy, and on the back of the recipe card, I printed, "Be a Smartie, Book a Party!" on it. We also have a little area on the table for Play-doh, with Kid-Friendly products.

I need lots and lots of bookings! Good luck to us all!!!!!

We ought to come back and post how we all did!

That sounds like a good idea. I will let you all know how it goes!

Let's all meet here tomorrow night and compare notes! ;)

Just got back from the vendor show. I had one catalog show booked, and two cooking shows booked. I also got rid of a lot of my extra PC items I had in stock on my Cash and Carry table.

Only paid $25 for the table, so it MORE than paid for itself!

Good for you Elizabeth!!

Congrats! Thats great to hear & for only $25 its awesome.

I am glad you did well, Elizabeth. Mine was sort of a bust... I may have booked a catalog show, got one order, and have a couple more possibly ordering through my website. Oh well, I did get to meet some fantastic people, one of whom is a Dove Chocolate consultant who we might add to our Avon/Pampered Chef Ladies Night parties. And I got a day out... I need to leave DH alone with the kids every so often so he doesn't take me for granted, KWIM?!?! ;)How did everyone else who had fairs do?

I really liked your ideas you posted originally, so I STOLE them. I had a vendor show today and was so excited to use my ideas! Well, got there, set up, hanging out waiting for the crowd to come in and glanced to my right. Guess what I saw???? Another PC consultant setting up!!!!! What the ??!!?? I immediately went to the organizer and he was very defensive saying that it was a mistake and that one of us most likely didn't indicate we sold PC. I seriously doubt that!!!! We both had emailed him (apparantly at separate times) asking if he had a PC consultant already for the booth and he said "no". I always check before applying to anything because PC is so popular, the spots are usually snapped up pretty quick. Well, we both stayed. I booked one show, but that was all! I usually book several shows and have sales at each vendor show I do. I just have to have a positive attitude about my upcoming cooking show.

Oh, Jessica, that stinks. I am sorry that happened to you! But I am glad you are trying to keep a positive attitude. I hope that cooking show leads to other bookings and tons of business for you! :)

I did okay at my booth yesterday (there was 4-5 of us sharing the booth, 4 all day, with #4 and #5 doing split shifts). Traffic was sporadic, but never busy enough to keep all 4 busy at one time.

I probably did the best, getting

~a $55 order, plus an additional order for all 3 HWC guest special products.

~ I have 4 potential recruit leads to call within the next day or two, with another 2-3 that checked yes or maybe on their DPDS.

~1 booking lead that looks promising, and another 2-3 potential bookings

~about 13 other leads to follow up on from our "Free Cooking Show" drawing.

Related to Vendor Show: All New Products + Special Deals!

What are the special deals offered at the vendor show?

At the vendor show, we offer exclusive deals and discounts on our all-new products. These deals are only available at the show and can save you up to 50% off retail prices.

What types of products will be featured at the vendor show?

We will be showcasing our latest and most popular products at the vendor show. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more. You'll also have the opportunity to see and try out these products before making a purchase.

Do I need to RSVP for the vendor show?

While RSVPs are not required, we highly recommend reserving your spot in advance. This will ensure that you receive a special gift at the show and have a chance to participate in our giveaways and raffles.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the vendor show with me?

Of course! We encourage you to bring along anyone who would be interested in our products. The more, the merrier! Just make sure to let us know in your RSVP how many people will be attending with you.

Will there be any cooking demonstrations at the vendor show?

Yes, we will have live cooking demonstrations throughout the show. Our team of consultants will be showcasing how to use our products and sharing tips and tricks for preparing delicious meals. Don't miss out on these informative and entertaining demonstrations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies