• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Recipe Ideas: Add Some Love to Your February Meals!

In summary, the author has chosen her January recipes, and sent them out to hosts. She has three booked in for early Feb, and is offering a Valentine's theme. There are many recipes available online that can be used for this theme. Some ideas include a pink trifle, cherry almond angel roll, and cherry cordial torte.
janej76
Silver Member
So, I've picked my January recipes, and sent out to hosts. I've three booked in for early Feb and thought it might be fun to offer a Valentine's theme.

So anyone got any good ideas for recipes to accompany the theme?:love:

There is a lot of ideas from previous years. I recommend going to search and type in "pink" "love" "Valentine's Day" and other key phrases. There are many to choose from!!

Why not a pink trifle??

I made a layered Cookie mix in the batter bowl using Valenitine's M&M's in the layers and took the already baked cookies to the show. I made a quick savory recipe, maybe a heart shaped pizza using slices of crescent roll dough for the the crust; pre-bake it and put cream cheese and mayo mixture on top of cooled dough and red veggies on top...red peppers and cherry tomatoes or chopped tomatoes. A pink fluffy dessert in the trifle bowl is really pretty too.
Deb

I love to use the Cherry Almond Angel Roll in All The Best. It is pink and pretty when finished, plus the cherry theme goes along with Washington's birthday. I bake the angel food cake and roll it in one of PC's towels at home. At the show, I give an explanation of what was done before I begin the demonstration of the remainder of the recipe. Always a hit and sells the large bar pan.

I don't have all the best, could someone post the recipe for the cherry almond angel roll?

I can do that tomorrow. I will need to scan it first. Another good recipe would be the Cherry Cordial Torte in the Festive Holiday Desserts. I did that for my December shows, but thought it would make a nice February show too. I made the brownie in the torte pans at home, removed them from the pans and layered wax paper in between the two to take to the shows. It was a BIG hit and sold the torte pans too.

Okay, here's the recipe but what the heck are cherry preserves? Would pie filling work? Or is it like a jam/jelly? I've never even SEEN cherry jelly...

Cherry Almond Angel Roll
(All the Best; P. 86)

This delightful cake, filled with cherry preserves and almond-flavored cream, can be made well in advance (Pictured on p. 84-85)

1 (16 oz) pkg angel food cake mix
1 (2.25 oz) pkg sliced almonds, chopped
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup cherry preserves
1 (8 oz) container sour cream
1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 tsp almond extract
2-4 drops red food coloring (optional)
1 (3.4 oz) pkg white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
Additional powdered sugar

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line Stoneware Bar Pan with a 13-inch piece of Parchment Paper. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter over Parchment Paper, spreading evenly. Chop almonds using Food Chopper; sprinkle evenly over batter. Bake 30-35 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched with fingertip. Remove from

2. Sprinkle powdered sugar over cake using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Place an additional 18-inch piece of Parchment Paper over cake. Invert Stackable Cooling Rack over paper. Carefully invert cake; remove pan. Peel Parchment Paper from bottom side of cake; discard. Starting at short end of cake, roll up cake in Parchment Paper jelly roll style. Cool completely.
Unroll cake and place on smooth side of Large Grooved Cutting Board. Spread cake with preserves. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine sour cream, whipped topping, almond extract and food coloring, if desired; mix well. Add pudding mix and whisk until thickened. Spread filling over cake to within 1 inch of edge; roll up cake. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Sprinkle cake with additional powdered sugar, if desired. Slice using Serrated Bread Knife.

Yield: 12 Servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 350, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 57 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 460 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

Cherry preserves are sort of like jam. You should be able to find cherry jam.

I use a cherry jelly found in our small town grocery store. And it is just as good with strawberry.

Trader Joe's has a REALLY good Cherry fruit spread (similar to jelly)
They also have raspberry, strawberry, mixed fruit & apricot orange all really yummy!

Related to Valentine's Recipe Ideas: Add Some Love to Your February Meals!

1. How can I make a romantic dinner for Valentine's Day?

There are many options for a romantic dinner using Pampered Chef products. You could make a heart-shaped pizza using our stoneware, create a pasta dish with our spiralizer, or make a decadent dessert with our chocolate melting pot.

2. What are some easy recipes for a Valentine's Day breakfast in bed?

Some easy and delicious breakfast ideas for Valentine's Day include heart-shaped pancakes made with our pancake molds, a fruit and yogurt parfait made with our parfait cups, or avocado toast made with our avocado peeler and slicer.

3. Are there any healthy options for Valentine's Day desserts?

Yes, there are many healthy options for Valentine's Day desserts using Pampered Chef products. You could make a fruit salad using our fruit and veggie slicer, create a low-fat frozen yogurt using our ice cream maker, or make chocolate-covered strawberries using our chocolate drizzler.

4. Can I make a Valentine's Day dinner using only one pot or pan?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of one-pot and one-pan recipes that are perfect for a romantic dinner at home. Check out our one-pan chicken and veggies or one-pot pasta dishes for some delicious and easy options.

5. How can I incorporate heart-shaped designs into my dishes for Valentine's Day?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools to help you create heart-shaped designs for your Valentine's Day dishes. You could use our heart-shaped cookie cutters to make heart-shaped sandwiches or use our heart-shaped cut-n-seal to create heart-shaped ravioli or empanadas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Veevahchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jendill
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies