• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine Show Ideas That Aren't Desserts??

In summary, there are plenty of Valentine show ideas that don't involve desserts, such as focusing on savory dishes, romantic cocktails, or DIY gifts and decorations. It's important to consider dietary restrictions, but there are options for different needs. To make a non-dessert Valentine show feel festive and romantic, you can use heart-shaped serving dishes and decorations, create a cozy atmosphere, and incorporate guest involvement and fun activities. Some recommended products for a non-dessert themed Valentine show include heart-shaped stoneware, cookie cutters, serving platters, and a food chopper. And don't forget to have fun with your outfit and wear something festive!
pcROX
Hey everyone! I need some Valentine Show ideas that aren't desserts. I want to make some type of quick and easy appetizer that would go along with a microwave choc/cherry cake. Any ideas? Thanx!

Heart shaped pizza comes to mind.

What about dinner for two. Shrimp, or something nice like that.

Promote the Cooking for Two cookbook and one of the recipes inside...

Or some sort of "aphrodisiac" themed dinner.. Some really funky ideas are on the web of diff. culture's views on that... It would make a hillarious game.. Match the Mood Maker!!!!

Independent ConsultantHear's an idea for a Heart-Shapped Veggie Pizza:
Take 2 cans of crescent rolls, do not unroll, cut each one into 16 slices. Do one can at a time leaving the other one refrigerated so it is cold when you slice it. Arrange the first 16 into a heart shape and then follow with the other can for the other 16 slices, bake as usual. It may take a few times to get the heart shape down, but it is pretty cool. Use the Veggie Pizza cream cheese spread on top, add chopped cauliflower, and then red vegetables, ie chopped tomatoes, roasted red peppers, maybe fresh red peppers cut into heart shapes with our cutters. Grate mozzarella or monterey jack cheese on top.
You can bake the crust ahead of time and then prepare the dip/topping and cut the vegetables at your show. Then have the host replace your crescent rolls if you need too. I ususally consider that a gift to my host though.
Hope that helps.
Deb Z.

Guys make a romantic dinner for their wives

I like it, Scott!:D

Heart shaped ring/wreath? I think you might be able to push your crescents around a bit to get this shape.

1. Can you provide some Valentine show ideas that don't involve desserts?

Yes, there are plenty of Valentine show ideas that don't involve desserts! You can focus on savory dishes, romantic cocktails, or even DIY gifts and decorations. We have a variety of recipes and products that are perfect for a non-dessert themed Valentine's event.

2. Are there any dietary restrictions to keep in mind when planning a non-dessert Valentine show?

It's always important to consider any dietary restrictions when planning a show, whether it's focused on desserts or not. We have a range of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Just let us know ahead of time and we can help you plan a menu that works for everyone.

3. How can I make a non-dessert Valentine show still feel festive and romantic?

There are many ways to incorporate a Valentine's theme into a show that doesn't involve desserts. You can use heart-shaped serving dishes, red and pink decorations, or even heart-shaped food cutters to add a touch of romance to your dishes. You can also create a cozy and intimate atmosphere with candles and soft music.

4. Can you recommend some products that would be perfect for a non-dessert themed Valentine show?

Absolutely! Our heart-shaped stoneware, heart-shaped cookie cutters, and heart-shaped serving platters are all great options for a non-dessert Valentine show. You can also use our food chopper to make quick and easy heart-shaped fruit or veggie platters. And don't forget our cocktail shaker for some romantic drinks!

5. Do you have any tips for making a non-dessert Valentine show successful and fun?

One tip is to involve your guests in the cooking process. You can have them help with assembling appetizers or mixing cocktails. This adds a fun and interactive element to the show. You can also have a Valentine's themed game or activity to break up the cooking and keep guests entertained. And don't forget to have some fun with your outfit and wear something festive and Valentine's themed!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kmiller
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kmiller
Replies
Views
LilChefBeth
Replies
Views
jendill