• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine Heart Candies: Boost Your Bookings with These Fun Prizes!

In summary, Clairissa is looking for ideas on how to increase her bookings, and has been considering using games to get more appointments. She suggests a hold & slice, mini-whipper, and easy opener set as inexpensive but nice prizes, and also recommends a Valentine gift bag filled with small items.
ChefClairissa
I really need to break out of the friends and family shows and I need to increase my ammount of shows per month. So I bought those little candy hearts that come in boxes and thought about using them to get more bookings. I was thinking that they could be a little prize if you booked a show and there is a place to write on the back so I thought I could do some coupons or free things on the back. I really need some help here any ideas?:confused:

Thanks!
Clairissa:balloon:

Are you giving them to people you know, or strangers? Either way, make sure your contact information is on there--name, phone, email, website. I'd use stickers, so they wouldn't come off or smear. Good luck. That might be a nice idea to take around with you--every time you go to a store or restaurant, give one to your server or clerk, or anyone else you encounter. Might try that myself!! Good luck!

As for gifts, stay in your price range, obviously, but make it worthwhile (i.e. not just a Season's Best, but maybe something in the $5-10 range. You'll eat some of your commission, but at least you'll have gotten a booking.) Maybe print pictures of items onto stickers with a tagline ("Here's a sweet treat for booking a party in February" or something along that line.)

Keep us posted on your results.

Tammy

I am giving the new SA heart dish to all of my Feb. hosts.

So it looks like I might want to give a gift, what do you think the best product ($5 and under) is? Do you give the gift at the show they booked from or their show? Can I use the hosts discount?

ChefClairissa said:
So it looks like I might want to give a gift, what do you think the best product ($5 and under) is? Do you give the gift at the show they booked from or their show? Can I use the hosts discount?

Sure can, unless it is an item that you already have of course... but you can just add the item to the hosts order and pay for it under "consultant gift" option. This really is the vest way because then the item is on their reciept and the guaruntee is still effective.

ChefClairissa said:
I really need to break out of the friends and family shows and I need to increase my ammount of shows per month. So I bought those little candy hearts that come in boxes and thought about using them to get more bookings. I was thinking that they could be a little prize if you booked a show and there is a place to write on the back so I thought I could do some coupons or free things on the back. I really need some help here any ideas?:confused:

Thanks!
Clairissa:balloon:

Clairissa,
Have you tried any booking games? This could help you break out of the box.

I havent:( I found a file that has a lot of games but I couldnt pick one or I just didnt understand some of them. There are so many ideas here that I just get a little overwhelmed. Im finding that when I get to my shows I almost dont know where to begin and by the time the end of the demo is over I have forgotten everything I wanted to say about bookings, wedding registry, fundraisers, game, ect. Maybe I need to work on my format?

For an inexpensive, but nice, prize... how about the hold & slice. It comes in a box, which somehow makes it seem more substantial. Or.... do a combo. Maybe the SB, quik-cut paring knife & citrus peeler.
The mini-whipper & the easy opener are good, too. But they don't come in boxes. Somehow things in a box seem more impressive to me.
Or.... you could buy a set of prep bowls. Give one to each host, filled with something like candy or bath salts, etc.

And definitely wait to give it to them AT their show. Otherwise, they cold take the present and RUN!

I bought Valentine gift bags last year and put several small things in it, along the lines of what peichef suggested. I think I put the current and past season's SB in it and some Twixits. I had pretty frilly V-Day tissue paper in it, too. It didn't get me bookings, BUT I had a slow start last year and only had 1 party prior to V-Day. But, it's worth a shot. Everyone likes to get gifts. You can usually find them cheap at dept stores, several for $1.

I know, there are so many good suggestions flying around, it's hard to know what to try and do. The ones that really appeal to you are the best ones to use, because you'll feel more comfortable with them.

In terms of losing your train of thought and forgetting to mention things, do you use a booking binder? I have a binder that I put the clear sleeves in and have many flyers (fundraising, wedding registry) and the display cards. I don't use the tri-fold thing we can buy on Paperwork Supply Order, but I use this instead. I pass it around and give the guests time to look at it at their own rate. I flip through it quickly to make sure I mention everything, that way if something interests them, they'll take time to look at the flyer and hopefully request additional information from me.

Hope that helps. Hang in there! You'll catch on and it will become second nature before you know it.

Tammy

What ingredients are used in the Valentine Heart Candies?

The Valentine Heart Candies are made with a combination of sugar, corn syrup, flavorings, and food coloring. They are also gluten-free and nut-free.

Are the Valentine Heart Candies individually wrapped?

Yes, each candy is individually wrapped in a festive Valentine's Day wrapper for easy sharing or gifting.

Can the Valentine Heart Candies be personalized with a message?

Unfortunately, the Valentine Heart Candies do not come with the option to personalize with a message. However, they make a great addition to any Valentine's Day gift or card.

Are the Valentine Heart Candies suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

As mentioned earlier, the Valentine Heart Candies are gluten-free and nut-free. However, they do contain sugar and corn syrup, so they may not be suitable for those with certain dietary restrictions.

Do the Valentine Heart Candies have an expiration date?

Yes, the Valentine Heart Candies have an expiration date of approximately one year from the date of purchase. However, we recommend consuming them within 6 months for the best taste and freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies