• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vacation Dreams: Is Earning the Trip Hard or is it Too Good to be True?

In summary, earning vacations through Pampered Chef is achievable for even a newbie consultant. It requires consistent effort and dedication, but with proper planning and support, it is definitely doable. There are no hidden costs involved and the requirements and rewards are transparent. So go for it and start planning your dream vacation! Good luck, you can do it!
facsteacher
How hard is it really to earn vacations? Is this something a newbie can earn and is this amount of sales difficult to achieve? Are there hidden costs to earning the trip like so many things that seem too good to be true? :)

It is very easy to earn the vacations. In fact, you can take a Tele-Class called Action Planning for an Incentive Trip. This will help you set goals and work toward the level vacation you want to earn.

There are no hidden costs.

Just as with any incentive, it is not just given to you....you MUST WORK to EARN it. If you have a consistant show schedule, it is very doable. Talk to your director and ask her to help you plan how you can earn a vacation.

Good LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT!

I agree - the incentive trips are achievable. I have been with PC just over two years and earned the incentive trip in my second full year with the company. I also work full time at another day job. The secret, I found, was to stay consistent. Aim for those two shows a week and Host Coach well. Good luck - you can do it!!!! :)

facsteacher said:
How hard is it really to earn vacations? Is this something a newbie can earn and is this amount of sales difficult to achieve? Are there hidden costs to earning the trip like so many things that seem too good to be true? :)

I earned level one my FIRST year with PC - I was shocked - I didn't work the biz ALL that hard...so THIS year I am determined to get to Vienna!!! Cuz this year I AM working it!!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that earning vacations is definitely achievable, even for a newbie. It does require consistent effort and dedication, but it is absolutely worth it. The amount of sales needed to earn a trip may seem daunting at first, but with proper planning and utilizing the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef, it is definitely doable. As for hidden costs, I can assure you that there are none. The requirements and rewards for earning a trip are transparent and straightforward. It's truly a great perk of being a Pampered Chef consultant. I highly encourage you to set your sights on earning a vacation and go for it! You won't regret it. :)

1. Is earning the vacation trip through Pampered Chef difficult?

No, earning the trip through Pampered Chef is not difficult. In fact, many consultants have successfully earned the trip by simply doing what they love - sharing amazing kitchen products with others. Pampered Chef offers a clear and achievable plan for earning the trip through sales, team building, and other incentives.

2. Do I have to reach a certain sales goal to earn the vacation trip?

Yes, in order to earn the vacation trip, you will need to reach a specific sales goal set by Pampered Chef. However, this goal is attainable and can be achieved through consistent effort and effective sales strategies.

3. Can I earn the vacation trip through team building alone?

No, earning the vacation trip through team building alone is not possible. While team building is a part of the overall plan for earning the trip, sales are also an important factor. This ensures that consultants are actively sharing Pampered Chef products and growing their business while also building a team.

4. Is the vacation trip really worth the effort?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef's vacation trips are highly sought after and provide an amazing experience for consultants and their guests. Past trips have included luxurious destinations such as Hawaii, the Caribbean, and Europe. The trip is a great incentive for consultants to grow their business and reward themselves with a well-deserved vacation.

5. Is the vacation trip too good to be true?

No, the vacation trip is not too good to be true. Pampered Chef is a reputable and established company that genuinely values and rewards its consultants. The vacation trip is a tangible and achievable goal for consultants to work towards and is a testament to the company's commitment to supporting and recognizing their hardworking consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies