• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using the HO Logo for Baseball League Sponsorship

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have permission to use the HO logo for your sponsored baseball league without needing additional permission. However, you must adhere to the brand guidelines and use the logo in its original form. This includes using it on promotional materials, team uniforms, and merchandise. It is important to avoid implying endorsement or partnership with other brands. If you are no longer a consultant, you should stop using the logo and remove it from any materials.
cookn' katie
I was just wondering before I call HO, can I use the logo? I was going to sponser my son's baseball league and wanted to know if anyone else had ever used it before?

Advertising and Publicity Policies, including rules for using the logo are in the Consultant Policy Guide:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/consultant_policy_guide.pdf

You cannot provide it to a vendor to create anything for you, but you can use it for your own flyers in the format approved by HO. I would recommend reading the rule to see how it applies to what you'd like to do.

Yes, you can use the logo as long as you have the proper permission and licensing. It's always a good idea to double check with the company or organization that owns the logo to make sure you are following their guidelines and not infringing on any copyrights. As for sponsoring your son's baseball league, that's a great idea! I haven't personally used the logo before, but I know many companies and individuals do sponsor local sports teams and events. Just make sure to follow all the necessary steps and get any necessary approvals before using the logo. Good luck with your sponsorship!

1. How can I use the HO logo for my baseball league sponsorship?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use the HO logo on any promotional materials for your sponsored baseball league. This includes flyers, banners, and social media posts. However, please make sure to follow the brand guidelines and use the logo in its entirety without any alterations or modifications.

2. Do I need to get permission from Pampered Chef to use the HO logo for my sponsorship?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the permission to use the HO logo for your sponsored baseball league. However, please make sure to follow the brand guidelines and use the logo in its entirety without any alterations or modifications.

3. Can I use the HO logo on team uniforms or merchandise?

Yes, you can use the HO logo on team uniforms or merchandise for your sponsored baseball league. However, please make sure to follow the brand guidelines and use the logo in its entirety without any alterations or modifications.

4. Are there any restrictions on where and how I can use the HO logo for my baseball league sponsorship?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use the HO logo for your sponsored baseball league on any promotional materials. However, please make sure to follow the brand guidelines and use the logo in its entirety without any alterations or modifications. You should also avoid using the logo in a way that implies endorsement or partnership with any other brand.

5. Can I use the HO logo for my baseball league sponsorship if I am no longer a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you can only use the HO logo for your sponsored baseball league while you are an active Pampered Chef consultant. If you are no longer a consultant, you should discontinue using the logo and remove it from any promotional materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • SherryLynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • wadesgirl