• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Our Grinders for Peppermints

In summary, the Pampered Chef grinders are specifically designed for grinding peppermints and have adjustable settings for different levels of coarseness. They can also be used for other whole spices but not recommended for wet or oily spices. To clean, simply disassemble and wash with warm, soapy water or put in the dishwasher. The grind settings can be adjusted by twisting the top knob. The grinders are durable and come with a satisfaction guarantee.
Did it work, I'd be afraid the grinder would misshapen or clog...

and since I just replaced mine that broke, it wouldn't be worth me finding out!!! I've used the food chopper before and it works just fine!

pjpamchef said:
and since I just replaced mine that broke, it wouldn't be worth me finding out!!! I've used the food chopper before and it works just fine!

I tried chopping peppermints with my Food Chopper once. It completely ruined it! The chopping blade is all jagged now. I ended up buying a new food chopper and just save the old one for peppermints.

Last edited:
I'd be nervous using the FC or the grinders for peppermints. They are such a hard candy.

Sounds like a job for the Meat Tenderizer :D

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef grinders for peppermints?

The Pampered Chef grinders are specifically designed for grinding peppermints, allowing for a consistent grind and maximum flavor extraction. The grinders also have adjustable settings for coarse or fine grinding, making it versatile for different recipes.

How do I clean my Pampered Chef grinders after using them for peppermints?

To clean the grinders, simply disassemble them and wash the parts with warm, soapy water. Make sure to dry the parts completely before reassembling. The grinders are also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Can I use the grinders for other spices or seasonings?

While the grinders are specifically designed for peppermints, they can also be used for other whole spices such as cloves, coriander, and cinnamon. However, it is not recommended to use the grinders for wet or oily spices.

How do I adjust the grind settings on my Pampered Chef grinders?

The grinders have an easy-to-use adjustable setting that can be changed by twisting the top knob. Turn it clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.

Are the Pampered Chef grinders durable and long-lasting?

Yes, the grinders are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last for a long time. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee, so if you encounter any issues, you can contact Pampered Chef for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
esavvymom