• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Dry Jello to Your Frostings!

In summary, adding dry Jello to frosting is a quick and easy way to add color and flavor to your baked goods. You can use any flavor of Jello and adjust the amount based on personal preference. The consistency of the frosting will be slightly thicker, but can be adjusted with the addition of milk or cream. This technique can also be used with store-bought frosting, although the flavor and color may not be as strong as with homemade frosting.
There is a recipe on pinterest using jello, sugar, vanilla and hot water in a stand mixer - it is very good and easy!

Can you post the recipe?

yes I have added banana cream to coolwhip and cream cheese...YUMMMMMMY

I add pudding mix to coolwhip for fillings in cakes, I guess it coud work the same.

3 ounce pkg. of Jello (favorite flavor)
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 egg white
1 teaspoon vanillaPlace the above ingredients in a large GLASS OR METAL mixing bowl (OF A STAND MIXER). Turn the mixer on high just as you add ½ cup of boiling water. Whip on high for five minutes

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I have definitely tried adding dry jello to my frosting before. It's a great way to add a pop of color and flavor to your desserts. I especially love using it for birthday cakes or cupcakes. The kids always get a kick out of the bright colors and unique taste. Have you tried any specific flavors that worked well for you? Let me know if you have any questions about the process. Happy baking!

What is the purpose of adding dry Jello to frosting?

Adding dry Jello to frosting adds a burst of color and flavor, making it a fun and easy way to enhance your baked goods. It also helps to thicken the frosting and give it a unique texture.

Can I use any flavor of Jello for this technique?

Yes, you can use any flavor of Jello that you like. Popular flavors include strawberry, raspberry, lime, and orange. You can also mix and match flavors to create your own unique combinations.

How much dry Jello should I add to my frosting?

It is recommended to add 1-2 tablespoons of dry Jello per 1 cup of frosting. However, the amount can be adjusted based on personal preference and desired intensity of flavor and color.

Will adding dry Jello change the consistency of my frosting?

Yes, adding dry Jello will thicken the frosting slightly. If you prefer a thinner frosting, you can counteract this by adding a small amount of milk or cream to the mixture.

Can I use this technique with store-bought frosting?

Yes, you can use this technique with store-bought frosting. Simply mix in the dry Jello powder until well combined. Keep in mind that the flavor and color may not be as strong as with homemade frosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • LisaAnn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • BeckyC5830