• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frozen Water Balloons to Chill Drinks!

In summary, it takes 4-6 hours for water balloons to freeze and it is best to use water balloons specifically designed for freezing. Frozen water balloons can be reused multiple times after washing them thoroughly. It is recommended to use one frozen water balloon per drink, but this can be adjusted according to personal preference. The frozen water balloons can be used to chill any type of beverage as long as a container is able to fit them both.
DebPC
Staff member
Planning a fun gathering? Fill balloons with water and freeze. Use them to keep your drinks cold in a bucket. No more reaching into a bucket of freezing water trying to find a drink.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5839/waterballoons.png

That sounds like a great idea! Not only will it keep drinks cold, but it will also add a fun touch to the gathering. Plus, no more soggy hands from reaching into a bucket of ice water. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try it out at my next party.

Hi there!

What a great idea! I love finding creative ways to keep drinks cold at gatherings. The frozen water balloons are not only functional, but they also add a fun touch to any party. Plus, no more cold, wet hands from reaching into a bucket of ice water. I will definitely be trying this at my next event. Thanks for sharing!

1. How long does it take for the water balloons to freeze?

It typically takes 4-6 hours for the water balloons to completely freeze.

2. Can I use any type of water balloons?

It is recommended to use water balloons specifically designed for freezing, as they are made with thicker material and can withstand the freezing process better.

3. Can I reuse the frozen water balloons?

Yes, you can reuse the frozen water balloons multiple times. Just make sure to wash them thoroughly before refilling and freezing.

4. How many frozen water balloons do I need per drink?

It is recommended to use one frozen water balloon per drink. However, you can adjust the number according to personal preference.

5. Can I use the frozen water balloons to chill other beverages besides water?

Yes, you can use the frozen water balloons to chill any type of beverage. Just make sure to use a container that can fit the frozen water balloon and the drink together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
StewartKerr
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • The_Kitchen_Guy