• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help Needed: Order Total for Items 2693, 2691, 2692 to Zip Code 36575

In summary, "Anyone Willing to Help" is a program created by Pampered Chef that brings together individuals and communities to make a positive impact and help those facing challenges. Anyone can participate in the program and there are various ways to get involved, such as joining or organizing volunteer events, donating, or spreading awareness. Since its launch, the program has made a significant impact in various communities and continues to do so with the support of volunteers and partner organizations. To stay updated on events and initiatives, you can follow "Anyone Willing to Help" on social media, subscribe to their email list, or check their website for updates.
luvs2sellit
I am at work and just had a customer call to place an order. I of course do not have access to my PP right now and she needs to get this order total so she can get me a check in the mail today. She is getting item numbers 2693,2691,2692 and wants them shipped to zip code 36575. Anyone out there willing to get that total for me? I would greatly appreciate it and return the favor.:D

Last edited:
did you get your total yet?

I can go through my website and get it for you.

I dont want to be any trouble. If anyone has the time just to get the total shipping for me. Thanks so much.

$45.75 for total products and$7.70 for shipping. I am not sure of your tax rate. Hope this helps!

Thank you sooooooo much!!:D

Tax rate for that zip code is 5.5%

1. What is "Anyone Willing to Help"?

"Anyone Willing to Help" is a program created by Pampered Chef to provide support and resources to those in need. It aims to bring together individuals and communities to make a positive impact and help those facing challenges.

2. Who can participate in "Anyone Willing to Help"?

Anyone can participate in "Anyone Willing to Help"! We encourage everyone to lend a helping hand and make a difference in their communities. Whether you are a customer, consultant, or simply want to give back, you are welcome to join us in this program.

3. How can I get involved in "Anyone Willing to Help"?

There are several ways to get involved in "Anyone Willing to Help". You can join or organize a volunteer event, donate to our partner organizations, or spread awareness about the program. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any events or initiatives planned.

4. What kind of impact has "Anyone Willing to Help" made?

Since its launch, "Anyone Willing to Help" has made a significant impact in various communities. We have collaborated with our partner organizations to provide meals, support, and resources to those in need. We have also seen an outpouring of kindness and generosity from our volunteers, who have helped make a positive difference in the lives of others.

5. How can I stay updated on "Anyone Willing to Help" events and initiatives?

You can stay updated on "Anyone Willing to Help" events and initiatives by following us on social media, subscribing to our email list, or checking our website for updates. We also encourage you to reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for any upcoming events or opportunities to get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
  • smartcookie