• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Bathroom Break: The Struggle of Drinking Too Much at Work

In summary, Janet is going on a trip to China in July, and is concerned about the public toilets there. Susan is also going on the trip and has some disagreements with Janet about the toilets.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Well, not a total parody, more like a rhyme, but it is true. I just drank too much, been at my desk too long and have to go to that! :D

This reminds me.....remember I told ya'll that FIL is taking us to China in July? Well, my mom lives over there (in Macau) and she was telling me to practice "holdin it" because most all public toilets over there are Turkish Toilets.....ick ick ick! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

oh it's not that bad, linda. i lived in china 20 years ago (yikes) and the only thing that bothered me was being looked at while i did my biz....like we're not all the same from the neck down?

where are you going in china?

sorry for the hijack janet - hope you got to take your bio break

sorry Susan - we'll just have to agree to disagree on this topic....they are nasty!!! I had the dis-pleasure of experiencing them in Italy. I know that DS will freak out when nature calls for a #2 and that's all that's available...

We are going all over China. Starting in Beijing and ending in Singapore for the total eclipse. I know there's a 3-day cruise down the Yangtze River and a visit to the Great Wall in there too.

sounds like, toilets aside, a great trip! was there my junior year in college, in a city about 90 miles east of beijing. we would go to beijing to eat "western" food. i did get to go to hong kong - what a contrast!

This is so funny....One of my co-workers just returned from China TODAY and all she is talking about is how horrible the toilets were and that she would hold it all day until she returned to her hotel room. lol She said it was a once in a lifetime experience, and she will never go back. Must have really scarred her! :)

susanr613 said:
oh it's not that bad, linda. i lived in china 20 years ago (yikes) and the only thing that bothered me was being looked at while i did my biz....like we're not all the same from the neck down?

where are you going in china?

sorry for the hijack janet - hope you got to take your bio break

Hey, no problem! I figured this thread would rapidly go down the toilet anyway!

I was in Sri Lanka on a mission trip - and they have only "those" toilets there too.....and they don't use toilet paper!:eek::yuck: We had to carry toilet paper with us everywhere we went!

(for those who may be wondering., in Sri Lanka, the right hand is for eating and other "clean" acts, and the left hand....well - that hand is for the unclean things in life.;):eek:)

ChefBeckyD said:
I was in Sri Lanka on a mission trip - and they have only "those" toilets there too.....and they don't use toilet paper!:eek::yuck: We had to carry toilet paper with us everywhere we went!
Yep, mom already told me to bring plenty of sanitizing wipes, gel, spray, lotion with me. She said that none of the public toilets have TP either - but everywhere you go they sell the travel-size packs of tissues....I'll take lots of photos for ya'll :rolleyes:

I just googled it.......:yuck: :yuck: :eek: :eek:
LOL

I can't believe that KG hasn't put is 2 cents worth in yet. LOL

Good Luck!!

janetupnorth said:
Hey, no problem! I figured this thread would rapidly go down the toilet anyway!

I'm floored that you even started a thread like this, Janet! :) LOL

Kitchen Diva said:

Floored? Sounds like you could be familiar with the Turkish Toilet......

Kitchen Diva said:

You obviously haven't seen the full side of my corny sense of humor...

I couldn't leave the "We are getting a Wii" thread without a twin...

janetupnorth said:
You obviously haven't seen the full side of my corny sense of humor...

I couldn't leave the "We are getting a Wii" thread without a twin...

I didn't realize that's what you were doing. Although, I will admit that I thought it kind of odd that you were posting about having to potty.

pamperedlinda said:
I didn't realize that's what you were doing. Although, I will admit that I thought it kind of odd that you were posting about having to potty.

That's why it started with it's more of a rhyme than a parody... ;)

That's o.k., most people don't get my jokes, they are 2/3 of a pun...

Don't feel too bad Janet - I don't get a lot of jokes. But, I've been low-lighting my hair with brown...maybe that will help. LMAO!!

get your self a 5 gallon bucket and get a camping toilet seat, plastic bags, wa-la

oooohhhhh now i get it janet! well anyway i'm glad you were able to take care of your needs earlier ;-)

susanr613 said:
oooohhhhh now i get it janet! well anyway i'm glad you were able to take care of your needs earlier ;-)

Ok, it's sad when BOTH of you didn't get it...but yes, I had to go at that time too...

Okay - so in the Wii thread I commented on not getting the joke - and then I read this thread! :) Oh my goodness - :) I laughed when you said this thread was going down the toilet and then really laughed :D:D once I found out THIS thread was the joke - I guess my hubby was right - it does take me a while:blushing:

after reading this I need to take a "break".... :)

after being in Korea for a year I know where your coming from on the "public" restrooms...

ChefLoriG said:
get your self a 5 gallon bucket and get a camping toilet seat, plastic bags, wa-la

You're bringing back memories Lori. Remember when troops didn't have the 'luxury' of porta-potties?

I had to do the turkish toilet thing while in Egypt. Not only yucky, but way too communal for my taste!

I was gonna say that they have the same thing in Korea...try being 8 months pregnant and not able to hold it!!! EEWW!!

ElizabethPurvis said:
I was gonna say that they have the same thing in Korea...try being 8 months pregnant and not able to hold it!!! EEWW!!

not to mention you don't have the best balance at that stage of pregnancy...

1. What is "I Really Have to Go Pee!"?

"I Really Have to Go Pee!" is a fun and interactive party game designed to bring laughter and entertainment to any gathering. It is perfect for all ages and can be played with friends, family, or even at work events.

2. How do you play "I Really Have to Go Pee!"?

The game is played by passing around a stuffed toy called "Peepee the Penguin." Each player takes turns pressing Peepee's belly and listening to a random phrase that will either make them laugh or make them really have to go pee! The player who can hold their laughter or pee the longest wins the game.

3. Is "I Really Have to Go Pee!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. However, it is recommended that younger children have adult supervision while playing.

4. Can "I Really Have to Go Pee!" be played with a large group?

Absolutely! "I Really Have to Go Pee!" can be played with a large group of people, making it a perfect game for parties and events. The more players, the more fun and laughter!

5. Where can I purchase "I Really Have to Go Pee!"?

You can purchase "I Really Have to Go Pee!" through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. It also may be available at local retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products. Contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies