• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbelievable Vacation: An Amazing Trip to Chichen-Itza!

In summary, the hotel was incredible, the excursions amazing and the food was GREAT. We went to Chichen-Itza (the 8th wonder of the world) as a day long excursion and spent the rest of the time by one of the dozen pools available to us....on a bed under a hut). I drank more in the last week than I have in the last 3 years combined -- and came home a few pounds heavier...oh well, it was worth it! The rooms were amazing as well, all suites with double vessel sinks in the marble bathrooms and rainfall showers with a seperate soaking tub. Crazy! I will share pictures as soon as I upload them. All week long it was all
jwpamp
Well, one word....WOW!!!!I still can't believe what an amazing trip we had. I can honestly tell you that it was WAYYYYY more than we expected!The hotel was incredible, the excursions amazing and the food was GREAT!!We went to Chichen-Itza (the 8th wonder of the world) as a day long excursion and spent the rest of the time by one of the dozen pools available to us....on a bed under a hut). I drank more in the last week than I have in the last 3 years combined -- and came home a few pounds heavier...oh well, it was worth it!The rooms were amazing as well, all suites with double vessel sinks in the marble bathrooms and rainfall showers with a seperate soaking tub. Crazy! I will share pictures as soon as I upload them.All week long it was all you could eat and drink. Bars full of anything you could imagine and each meal had made to order options (steak, fish, omlettes for breakfast, incredible!)The first night was a wonderful Welcome Dinner with music and dancing, and the final evening was an amazing dinner with entertainment and booze on the beach.I can tell you that other than the 860+ Pampered Chef consultants and their guests at the hotel that there were other couples we met from other places. We hung around with 2 couples from Canada as well as other PC couples we had just met there.The other guests (non-PC) couldn't believe how PC went all out for us. They were so impressed. And I must say, it exceeded our expectations immensely!Oh, spoke with Doris and sat next to Jean at the pool for a chat....it was really a wonderful experience!

Re: Mexico!!So glad you had a great time! Welcome home to this crappy weather today! ugh!

Re: Mexico!!Janice I am so glad you had fun. I totally plan on doing Disney next yr.

Re: Mexico!!How great!! Glad you had a wonderful time!

Re: Mexico!!This is good to read (actually, I'm as jealous has heck LOL). I was wondering, having never been on a PC trip yet, if all the PC trippin families hang out with each other.
Hmm ... that didn't sound right.

Glad you had a great time, welcome back.

Re: Mexico!!When are you going to post the pictures?? LOL :p

Re: Mexico!!Sounds like so much fun!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Re: Mexico!!Here are some pictures!

Attachments

• Poolside at the Palace.jpg
    Poolside at the Palace.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 325
  • View of the Spa Hut Mexico.jpg
    View of the Spa Hut Mexico.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 329
  • View of a Buffet Restaurant Mexico.jpg
    View of a Buffet Restaurant Mexico.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Carribean from the Palace.jpg
    Carribean from the Palace.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 298
  • View of the Main Lobby Building Mexico.jpg
    View of the Main Lobby Building Mexico.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 297
Re: Mexico!!and here are more.....

Attachments

• View of the Hotel Mexico.jpg
    View of the Hotel Mexico.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 335
  • Hotel Walkway.jpg
    Hotel Walkway.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 376
  • One of the pools in Mexico.jpg
    One of the pools in Mexico.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 322
  • Swim Up Bar.jpg
    Swim Up Bar.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 346
Re: Mexico!!OMG it was amazing....the food was....more than amazing. The resort was WAYYYYY nicer than Atlantis if you can imagine that...the staff at the resort was so freindly and fun...the beach party the last night was a total blast....This was way better than I expected and we had such a fun fun fun time. APPLAUSO!!!APPLAUSO!!!APPLAUSO!!!!!

Re: Mexico!!WOW - how luxurious!

Re: Mexico!!Thanks for sharing the pictures and experience Janice!

Re: Mexico!!That looks absolutely beautiful! Glad you had a good time.

Re: Mexico!!Thanks for sharing!

Re: Mexico!!Thank you for sharing and I am so jealous. I am so excited that I WILL earn Disney for my family!

Re: Mexico!!Where exactly was this at again?

Re: Mexico!!We were at the Barcelo Palace Resort in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. It was an awesome trip!!

Re: Mexico!!Yes chicka, it was AWESOME! Long live burro feliz
Here is a pic of myself and Lori at the Beach party on Thursday night :)

Re: Mexico!!Yes chicka, it was AWESOME! Long live burro feliz

3342367903_0cf466fd9d_m.jpg

Re: Mexico!!
Koolotus said:
Yes chicka, it was AWESOME! Long live burro feliz

3342367903_0cf466fd9d_m.jpg

Cheryl you are alive!!!! I have been waiting to hear from you.

Re: Mexico!!yep, I survived customs and am s_l_o_w_l_y, coming back to work. It would help if it didn't seem like everything had imploded while I was away. It is all good though.

Koolotus said:
yep, I survived customs and am s_l_o_w_l_y, coming back to work. It would help if it didn't seem like everything had imploded while I was away. It is all good though.

That's what happens when you take Melba with you! :)

DebbieJ said:
That's what happens when you take Melba with you! :)

LMAO! I guess I should have left her behind! xoxo

Re: Mexico!!Wow... motivated here!!!

1. How much does the "Unbelievable Vacation: An Amazing Trip to Chichen-Itza!" cost?

The cost of the "Unbelievable Vacation" varies depending on the package chosen and the time of year. Please contact our customer service for pricing information.

2. What is included in the package for the "Unbelievable Vacation: An Amazing Trip to Chichen-Itza!"?

The package includes round-trip airfare, accommodations, transportation to and from Chichen-Itza, guided tours of the ruins, and some meals. Optional add-ons such as a visit to a nearby cenote or a traditional Mayan cooking class may also be available.

3. How long is the trip to Chichen-Itza?

The trip typically lasts 3-4 days, depending on the package chosen. This includes travel time, tours, and leisure time.

4. Are there any age restrictions for the "Unbelievable Vacation: An Amazing Trip to Chichen-Itza!"?

This trip is suitable for all ages. However, some activities may have age restrictions, such as climbing the pyramid at Chichen-Itza. Please check with our customer service for more information.

5. Is travel insurance included in the package for the "Unbelievable Vacation: An Amazing Trip to Chichen-Itza!"?

No, travel insurance is not included in the package. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect against any unforeseen circumstances that may arise during your trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies