• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Contact Information on Flyers with These Computer Pro Tips

In summary, to update your contact information on Pampered Chef flyers, open the flyer in a PDF viewer or editing software, select the text box with your contact information, click on the text to edit it, make the necessary changes, and save the updated flyer. Unfortunately, this process requires the use of a computer. Your contact information should include your name, phone number, email address, and preferred method of contact. It is recommended to update your contact information at least once a year or whenever there is a change. You can customize the design of your contact information, but make sure it is still easily readable for potential customers.
twinchefs
Gold Member
For all the computer pros, How do I change the contact info on all of these wonderful flyers on here??

If you open a word document in word then you should just be able to highlight the area and type over it with your own information.

Make sure you DELETE their info. If it has an embedded link, just typing over it will not change the link. (It will LOOK different, but when clicked on will take the person to the old link...)

Hope that makes sense!

thanks so much.

1. How do I update my contact information on Pampered Chef flyers?

To update your contact information on flyers, follow these computer pro tips:
1. Open the flyer in a PDF viewer or editing software.
2. Select the text box with your contact information.
3. Click on the text to edit it.
4. Make the necessary changes to your contact information.
5. Save the updated flyer.

2. Can I update my contact information on flyers without a computer?

Unfortunately, updating your contact information on flyers requires the use of a computer. You will need a PDF viewer or editing software to make the necessary changes to the flyer. However, if you do not have access to a computer, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in updating your contact information.

3. What information should be included in my contact information on flyers?

Your contact information should include your name, phone number, email address, and any other preferred method of contact. This will make it easier for potential customers to reach out to you for inquiries or orders.

4. How often should I update my contact information on flyers?

It is recommended to update your contact information on flyers at least once a year or whenever there is a change in your contact information. This will ensure that customers have the most current and accurate information to reach you.

5. Can I customize the design of my contact information on flyers?

Yes, you can customize the design of your contact information on flyers. You can choose different fonts, colors, and layouts to make your contact information stand out. However, it is important to ensure that the design is still easy to read and understand for potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies