• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upcoming Discontinued Items: Make the Most of Limited-Time Offers

In summary, there will be discontinued products announced at the conference on July 20th, but the information will be emailed to everyone at that time. Some items that are for sure discontinued are the "wave of color" products and generation II cookware. The rest of the discontinued products will be announced later. It is unfair that Wave 3 directors have to wait to share the information with their teams while Waves 1 and 2 can meet and share the information while at the conference. There is a negative aspect to the company.
supergirljennie
I'm in the process of signing up, and I was just wondering if someone could let me know what products will be discontinued this season? I'm going to a party (my SIL first show as a consultant) on July 19th, and I was wondering what I ought to buy, either to help my business get started or just a good product that won't be available anymore. Thanks!

Probably no one will talk about what happened at conference (that is where discontinued items are announced) but HO will e-mail everyone on the 20th (won't help for your show, sorry!) and tell them about the new products, discontinued products, and other conference announcements. You can bet that the gen II cookware will be gone, and the colored scrapers, trivets, and microfiber towels. My guess is that the towels are staying, just in different colors.

gilliandanielle said:
Probably no one will talk about what happened at conference (that is where discontinued items are announced) but HO will e-mail everyone on the 20th (won't help for your show, sorry!) and tell them about the new products, discontinued products, and other conference announcements. You can bet that the gen II cookware will be gone, and the colored scrapers, trivets, and microfiber towels. My guess is that the towels are staying, just in different colors.
Everything that is in the "wave of color" and the generation II cookware are discontinued for sure but the rest is yet to be announced.

I think it is SO unfair that PC announces all the information on July 20th before Wave 3 directors can get home and announce it to their clusters. Waves 1 & 2 can meet while we're in Chicago and share the info with their teams - and you know they do!

All right. Thanks, girls!

BethCooks4U said:
Waves 1 & 2 can meet while we're in Chicago and share the info with their teams - and you know they do!
Yes, there is an ugly, dark side to PC.

1. What happens to discontinued items in the catalog?

Discontinued items in the catalog are no longer available for purchase. They have been removed from our inventory and will not be restocked.

2. Can I still order a discontinued item?

No, unfortunately discontinued items are no longer available for purchase. Once they sell out, they will not be restocked.

3. Why are some items discontinued?

Discontinuing items allows us to make room for new and innovative products in our catalog. It also helps us streamline our inventory and ensure that we are offering our customers the best and most current products.

4. Can I still get replacement parts for a discontinued item?

Yes, we will still offer replacement parts for discontinued items as long as they are available in our inventory. However, once they sell out, we will not be able to provide replacement parts.

5. How often do items get discontinued?

We strive to keep our catalog fresh and up-to-date, so items may be discontinued at any time. It's important to check our website or catalog regularly for any updates on discontinued items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies