• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Power of SA Sales: Tips for Converting Guests into Customers

In summary, some people say that no one orders SA at their shows, but if someone has previously ordered from another show, they will buy more from the seller. The best seller is usually something that is already on the seller's table, like the Essentials set.
sillylittlechef
I've noticed on other threads that some were mentioning that no one orders SA at their shows. I have the same problem. I find that if someone has previously ordered from another show that they will buy more from me, but I have yet to convince (for lack of better term) a guest to buy their first piece. So, my ? is what does everyone say during their show about SA to get people to buy?

I have some info saved somewhere....let me find it.

---------------------

Here it is! Attached!

I would also HIGHLY recommend listening to the audio Cd "Selling Product Collections" that we can order on Paperwork/Supply.

Attachments

• Selling Simple Additions.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 573
Last edited:
Love this. I need more of these scripts for my presentations. I think I would feel so much more comforatable...HELP ME YOU ALL..PLEASE!!!!!

Thanks Deb! That is great! I agree Jill ~ help!!!~ I need lots of help....I st st stumble over my words and then realize that what I've said doesn't sense make!

That was great! Just need to update it with the newer holders and pages in the catalog! Thanks for sharing this with us!

I have heard the term "Ladies Legos" used for SA, and I thought it was cute. It always gets their attention...and a few giggles! But I LOVE the script, Deb! Thanks!!

That is the coolest script for SA! I always have trouble working it into my shows. The only people who buy it are people who already have it or people who have been to my house and seen SA EVERYWHERE!!! :)

I don't sell alot of SA, but I think it is b/c I don't take them to shows. I did take the bowl & caddy set b/c it came in my kit but I hate how everything is piled up in the crate so out of fear that something would break i stopped taking them. I just received the SA tote from the outlet and will be taking a few items-I also just received my second plus bonus set and I picked the SA. What does eveyone else usually take to a show? What's everyone else's best seller?

I bring some SA to my show and they see it and buy it!;)

DizziePixie said:
I have heard the term "Ladies Legos" used for SA, and I thought it was cute. It always gets their attention...and a few giggles! But I LOVE the script, Deb! Thanks!!

Ladies Legos - I LOVE that!!

Someone in my crossline uses the term "Kitchen Legos."

One of the best things you can do to sell SA is to take a couple of pieces to each show. Serve EVERYTHING on them! And once you get someone in the crowd who has some, let them gush about how wonderful they are.

I wish we still had the Essentials set!

I always bring a couple pieces of SA to shows - depending on my demo. I always serve using SA, and if the recipe doesn't call for transfer to a serving plate, then I figure out a way to still use the pieces I bring.
For instance....I do the Molten Choc. Skillet Brownie, and serve the almonds and some Cherry pie filling on the side - in my small bowl caddy.
I did Smashed Potato Soup and beer bread for Jan., and used the Small Bowl Caddy for grated cheese and crumbled bacon, and served the beer bread sliced on the cranberry rimmed med. plate, with a small colored plate(from the entertaining set) of butter sitting in the center of the plate. I make a point at my shows to talk about how we eat with our eyes first and then when I show how pretty the food looks served in the SA, I seem to sell alot of it.
I also talk about (and I got this from my director) how the small bowl caddy w/ 2 small bowls is an "I'm so smart" purchase. It's a great item to purchase, and keep in the closet...and then when you need a hostess, housewarming or shower gift....when everyone else is scrambling around trying to think of a gift, you can say.."I'm so smart! I bought simple additions, and don't need to worry about a gift!". It works!

Becky, Those are great ideas! I need to purchase more of these and use them more often at my shows to display the food. Thank you!

Thanks Becky for sharing those great ideas. I for one don't have the small caddy and should!

I think I will be purchasing more of these too! Thanks for all of your ideas! I really didn't like these until I used mine and now I am thrilled with them. I have the small caddy (2 white bowls + 1 tiles) The rectangle platter and holder. That one is really hard to pack up and take. oh, and The samll round bowl (just ordered a second) LOVE IT! but, What pieces do you think I should get to show them off more at shows? Which pieces are more versatile for demos?

sillylittlechef said:
I think I will be purchasing more of these too! Thanks for all of your ideas! I really didn't like these until I used mine and now I am thrilled with them. I have the small caddy (2 white bowls + 1 tiles) The rectangle platter and holder. That one is really hard to pack up and take. oh, and The samll round bowl (just ordered a second) LOVE IT! but, What pieces do you think I should get to show them off more at shows? Which pieces are more versatile for demos?

The caddy and a couple bowls....they are great starter pieces, and something anyone can use - even if they don't cook.....use them for candy, salsa & guacamole, dips, jams, flowers, washcloths and soaps, etc......
And I am so excited about the large round platter - I'm using it already at shows for my skillet cakes!

Related to Unlocking the Power of SA Sales: Tips for Converting Guests into Customers

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cooking supplies, and food products. Our mission is to bring families together in the kitchen and make cooking enjoyable and effortless.

How can Pampered Chef products benefit me?

Our products are designed to save you time, money, and make cooking more convenient. From our time-saving kitchen gadgets to our versatile cookware, we have everything you need to create delicious meals with ease.

What is the Pampered Chef sales pitch?

The Pampered Chef sales pitch focuses on the quality, convenience, and affordability of our products. We want to show you how our tools can make your life easier and more enjoyable in the kitchen.

Do you offer any specials or discounts?

Yes, we often have special offers and promotions throughout the year. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free or discounted products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website and fill out an application. Our team will guide you through the process of starting your own successful business, and you will have the opportunity to earn income while sharing our amazing products with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views