• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Benefits of Table Talk Tele-Training

In summary, Table Talk Tele-Training is a virtual training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants improve their presentation and sales skills. It includes live phone calls and online webinars and is held every week on Wednesdays at 8pm EST. There is no cost to participate and recordings are available for those unable to attend live. Active participation is encouraged and no special equipment is needed, although a stable internet connection and quiet environment are recommended.
hoosierchef
Could someone please explain to me how this works!

Are you asking about the actual class or the recorded ones?

They are classes on the telephone. Unless they have been pre-recorded. You actually register through consultants corner and they give you a phone number that is a universal number for all the classes. It tells you when and what time you can take them. The prerecorded ones can be listened to anytime, and are on the computer. It has the list for those ones that are pre-recorded. My computer has Quick Time Player and I listen using that. They don't cost anything, but if you register for one you will be on the rollcall list for that specific time and for that specific teacher, and then you will get an email after the class to do an online evaluation of the class and the teacher. Be sure to pick a time you know you can attend. I have taking several of them. I love them all. I got unlimited long distance on my phone specifically for those.

pckelly said:
. I got unlimited long distance on my phone specifically for those.

Those are the ones I was talking about Kelly. I was online in CC playing around today and came across the registration site for them. I was wondering how they did that and what kind of number it was. That's too bad it's a Long Distance Call......I probably won't do them now. I don't have long distance service at home and use my cell phone specifically for that purpose.

Related to Unlocking the Benefits of Table Talk Tele-Training

What is Table Talk Tele-Training?

Table Talk Tele-Training is a virtual training program offered by Pampered Chef for our consultants to learn and improve their presentation and sales skills. It is conducted through live phone calls and online webinars.

How often are the Table Talk Tele-Training sessions held?

The Table Talk Tele-Training sessions are held every week on Wednesdays at 8pm EST. We also offer recordings of past sessions for consultants who are unable to attend the live calls.

Is there a cost to participate in Table Talk Tele-Training?

No, there is no cost to participate in Table Talk Tele-Training. It is a complimentary training program provided by Pampered Chef for our consultants.

Can I ask questions during the Table Talk Tele-Training sessions?

Absolutely! We encourage active participation and engagement during our Table Talk Tele-Training sessions. You can ask questions, share your experiences, and learn from other consultants as well.

Do I need any special equipment to participate in Table Talk Tele-Training?

No, you do not need any special equipment. You can join the live calls through your phone or computer. However, having a stable internet connection and a quiet environment is recommended for the best experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • Pampered Cook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcmissyfee
Replies