• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating an Eye-Catching Display Table as a New Consultant

In summary, creating an eye-catching display table as a new consultant involves choosing a theme or color scheme, using props and demonstration products, and showcasing a variety of products. To make the table stand out, use creative arrangements, decorative elements, and offer samples. It's recommended to update the display table every 4-6 weeks to keep it fresh and appealing.
cbrossard
Please help me. I am a new consultant and am going to a merchant market. I would like some pics of how to put together a display table . Please help.
Thanks Christal:confused:

Last edited:
You might look in the photo section. I think I have some from my Bridal shows

Attachments

• Bridalshow2.jpg
    Bridalshow2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 668
Thank you Thank you

If you go to the top of the screen and click on photos, I know that I've seen some great displays there.

Related to Creating an Eye-Catching Display Table as a New Consultant

1. How do I create an eye-catching display table as a new consultant?

Creating an eye-catching display table as a new consultant is all about showcasing your products in an organized and visually appealing way. Start by choosing a theme or color scheme for your table and use props, such as tablecloths, risers, and baskets, to elevate and highlight your products. Be sure to also include demonstration products and recipe cards to show the versatility of our products.

2. What products should I include on my display table?

When setting up your display table, it's important to showcase a variety of products to appeal to different customers. Consider including popular items, new releases, and seasonal products. You can also incorporate different product categories, such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools, to give customers a well-rounded view of our product line.

3. How can I make my display table stand out?

To make your display table stand out, use creative and eye-catching product arrangements. You can also add decorative elements, such as fresh flowers or seasonal decor, to add a pop of color and interest. Don't forget to also incorporate height variations and create a flow to your table to make it visually appealing and easy for customers to navigate.

4. Should I offer samples on my display table?

Yes, offering product samples is a great way to entice customers and allow them to experience our products firsthand. Consider setting up a small tasting station or offering bite-sized samples of our food products. This will not only grab customers' attention but also give them a taste of the quality of our products.

5. How often should I update my display table?

It's important to keep your display table fresh and updated to keep customers interested and engaged. We recommend updating your display table every 4-6 weeks to showcase new products and keep up with seasonal trends. You can also rotate products and rearrange your table to keep it looking new and exciting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JenniferB
  • Rose Marie Nolan