• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Potential: Register Now for Our Workshop List!

In summary, the conversation revolves around a list of workshops and events for the National Conference 2008, with attendees discussing their registration and workshop choices. There is also mention of the Round-Up from the Heart campaign, housing reservations, and the option to purchase a conference t-shirt. Some attendees are having trouble with registration and housing, and there is a discussion about the ease of changing workshop choices after registering.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Here is the workshop list:

Attachments

• nc08_workshops.pdf
    166.9 KB · Views: 271
Check out the vehicle option of parking at HO for the conference!

Thanks Janet for that list!! CC is taking FOREVER!!!

I'm registered!National Conference 2008
Session One, 7/10/08 - 7/12/08
Thank you for registering for National Conference 2008.

Confirmation Number: XXXXXX

Registration Information
Janet
Event Information
Your events:

Round-Up from the Heart®
Yes, I'm committed to presenting the Round-Up from the Heart® campaign at my Cooking Shows!

Home Office Tours
Tour #2 7/10/08 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM $25.00

Driver Information
State
License Plate #

Workshops
Be a Master Seller 7/10/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Gratitude Recruiting 7/11/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Top Recruiters Tell All 7/11/08 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
Abundant Bookings 7/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM

Meal Options
Regular meals

Janet, since this is the first time I am going to conference what is the Round Up from the Heart Commitment mean? TIA! :chef:

You're committed to getting your customers to round up their order.

heather223 said:
Janet, since this is the first time I am going to conference what is the Round Up from the Heart Commitment mean? TIA! :chef:

That you will promote Round Up from the Heart at your shows (Second Harvest Food Bank). By checking that and committing to it you get the free trivet at NC.

Thanks! I promote it now so I will make the commitment. :chef:

This is new - conference T-shirts for $12.00...Hmm...wonder how "cheap" they are... :rolleyes:

National Conference T-Shirt

Congratulations on your commitment to attend National Conference! Get into the spirit of National Conference with this exclusive t-shirt! This black t-shirt features The Pampered Chef® logo on the front left chest and the National Conference 2008 logo printed on the back. Quality construction of heavyweight, 100% cotton.

These shirts are available to purchase through June 15, 2008. Orders will begin shipping mid-June, directly to your home.

Size S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Width 18 20 22 24 26 28 30 32
Length 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Can one register online? I only saw a downloadable form.

Thanks!

susanr613 said:
Can one register online? I only saw a downloadable form.

Thanks!

Yup, I did! :) Look in the left column up higher...

Susan - click on the register now button and you can register online - it's slow but should eventually work.

My workshops are as follows

Workshops
Top Recruiters Tell All
7/17/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM

Phone Courage
7/18/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM

Abundant Bookings
7/18/08 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM

Be a Master Seller
7/19/08 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM

Has anyone had luck with housing reservations? It doesn't recognize my number as a valid one and calling the housing planners results in nothing (too busy) - I did email them so we shall see.

Here is my schedule - but it is tentative - I'll be changing it in April, when I officially become an FD again....I want to take the Guiding New Consultants workshop.

Round-Up from the Heart®
Yes, I'm committed to presenting the Round-Up from the Heart® campaign at my Cooking Shows!

Driver Information
State
License Plate #
Workshops
Gratitude Recruiting
7/10/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM

Win/Win Host Coaching
7/11/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM

Phone Courage
7/11/08 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM

Top Recruiters Tell All
7/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM

Meal Options
Regular meals

Hey Becky - I put a thread in Wave 1 for Schedules and put mine there.Also, I have an e-mail off to Yvonne to see what hotel our banquet is in...not sure what we're doing for rooms yet...PM me if you get a chance of what you guys do...

Is it easy to change it after you have registered??

SusanBP0129 said:
Is it easy to change it after you have registered??
Not too bad if you make a higher level...Problem is if you DON'T register early the general workshops you want can sometimes get filled. (HO tours fill up too)

Gina M said:
My workshops are as follows

Has anyone had luck with housing reservations? It doesn't recognize my number as a valid one and calling the housing planners results in nothing (too busy) - I did email them so we shall see.

Same thing happened to me! What a pain!

janetupnorth said:
This is new - conference T-shirts for $12.00...Hmm...wonder how "cheap" they are... :rolleyes:

National Conference T-Shirt

Congratulations on your commitment to attend National Conference! Get into the spirit of National Conference with this exclusive t-shirt! This black t-shirt features The Pampered Chef® logo on the front left chest and the National Conference 2008 logo printed on the back. Quality construction of heavyweight, 100% cotton.

These shirts are available to purchase through June 15, 2008. Orders will begin shipping mid-June, directly to your home.

Size S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Width 18 20 22 24 26 28 30 32
Length 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

I wonder if the guy modeling the shirt on Merril's page will be there! ;)

yes, i saw the link right after i posted my question LOL

i do have a logistics question. I have 2 signed recruits, but i am not seeing the FD workshop listed for me to choose. Once my recruit qualifies, will I then see the workshop if I go back to change my workshop selection?

straitfan said:
I wonder if the guy modeling the shirt on Merril's page will be there! ;)

Yeah, since when is Merrill a full-service organization... ;)

We can always hope that their customer "service" is improving!

To someone else's question:payments are by PC Debit, PC Visa, PC Dollars, or Conference Club.

My Id wasn't recognized either but I just kept trying until it did. Just keep trying

Park your vehicle at the Home Office and ride a bus to the Conference hotels. When Conference concludes, ride the bus back to
the Home Office. The cost is $10 each way per person

Sweet! I'll have to calculate it but it may be cheaper to drive after all!

I'm planning of being a director by May 1st. Can changes be made later so that I can switch to seminars that will help me help my team more or not?

quiverfull7 said:
I'm planning of being a director by May 1st. Can changes be made later so that I can switch to seminars that will help me help my team more or not?

Yep! I'm planning on changing mine later too.

I've actually changed workshops when I picked up my registration packet at conference - they are very good about letting you change.

quiverfull7 said:

Yep, you sure can. I promoted on June 30th of '05 and was able to change my classes around.

Is anyone else having trouble registering? I just put in all my info multiple times and it keeps saying that there is no number or invalid number or I didn't click to confirm. What "confirm" button? All I see is "Aceept" or "Not Accept" and when I click on it it says there is an outstanding balance, no TPC card number and an inbvalid credit card number. I'm really frustrated and I can't get the Hilton on the phone to make a reservation. I can't do it online because my family is coming and we are staying an extra night and they don't give you that option. Aaargh!
Jessica

Guess what?! I just got the e-mail that registration is now open...

...like I didn't know that 5 1/2 hours ago... ;)

janetupnorth said:
Guess what?! I just got the e-mail that registration is now open...

...like I didn't know that 5 1/2 hours ago... ;)

I just got that too.....it also came a couple hours after my director's email to the cluster letting us know it was open.

And it came just before the shipping confirmation email for a show that was actually delivered this morning!:rolleyes:

Related to Unlock Your Potential: Register Now for Our Workshop List!

1. What is the purpose of the "Unlock Your Potential" workshop?

The purpose of the "Unlock Your Potential" workshop is to help individuals discover and tap into their full potential in order to achieve personal and professional growth.

2. Who is this workshop for?

This workshop is for anyone who wants to improve their personal and professional development and reach their full potential, including students, professionals, and individuals looking for personal growth.

3. What topics will be covered in the workshop?

The workshop will cover a variety of topics related to personal and professional development, including goal-setting, time management, communication skills, and overcoming challenges.

4. How will this workshop benefit me?

This workshop will provide you with practical tools and strategies to help you reach your full potential and achieve your goals. It will also provide a supportive and motivating environment for personal growth.

5. How do I register for the workshop?

To register for the workshop, simply click on the "Register Now" button and fill out the registration form. You will receive a confirmation email with all the necessary details for the workshop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
luvs2cook
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth